Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Winged Jetpack Enables Man To Rock The Sky With The Freedom As Bird (VIDEO) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Winged Jetpack Enables Man To Rock The Sky With The Freedom As Bird (VIDEO) (514 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winged Jetpack Enables Man To Rock The Sky With The Freedom As Bird (VIDEO) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:03pm On May 18, 2019
Mr Yves Rossy is just one of those great people who must never have heard “it can’t be done”.

Mr Yves Rossy did this along side with his friend,I’m not sorry to admit that my sense of possibility was expanded by watching this and that I shed a little tear.

Just imagine the thoughts running through the minds of those jet pilots flying in formation, watching JetMan and his friend crisscross the sky above them!

Topmag applaud both Airborne Films–
Jetman for bringing us some of the Jetman story in the videos below!

Watch video on the link below:

Watch The Video HERE

Source: http://topmag.pw/2019/05/18/winged-jetpack-enables-man-to-rock-the-sky-with-the-freedom-as-bird-photoswinged-jetpack-enables-man-to-rock-the-sky-with-the-freedom-as-bird-photos-video/
Re: Winged Jetpack Enables Man To Rock The Sky With The Freedom As Bird (VIDEO) by nigeriapenmedia: 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
Watch video on the link below:

Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Winged Jetpack Enables Man To Rock The Sky With The Freedom As Bird (VIDEO) by nigeriapenmedia: 3:52pm On May 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career In Cyber Security Now / Why You Need PST Repair Tool? / How To Remove Icloud Lock From Locked Iphone (for FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.