Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (61829 Views)

Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success / Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Slams Raheem Sterling After England World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by babel123(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2019
choir master
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by beejhay69: 8:54am On May 19, 2019
Id97:
I remember when sterling was playing for Liverpool.I wasn't a fan of style of play because he had a propensity for losing possession of the ball owing to his superfluous dribblings.But one couldn't gainsay the fact that he was very prospective.He just had rough edges that needed refining.Luckily for him,he got signed by man city and under the tutelage of the punctilious guardiola who has invested so much faith in him in recognition of his potentials,he has matured into a very impressive player.
Another factor that conduced to sterling's improvement as player is his willingness to learn and his meritorious professionalism.Dearth of these two attributes is the reason why most players fail to actualize their true potentials.
SO ON POINT BRO.
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2019
Enjoy it while it last, if you doubt me ask Manchester united grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by olabisiolaniyi3: 8:55am On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
God please help tottenham win this league. They need it the most
a heart broken Man u fan. I see you oo tongue
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by KingLennon(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2019
He's turned sterling to a world beater. His impact is being felt at the Etihad

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Westsida: 8:59am On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
best coach in the last ten years

Asaro
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2019
And sm ignorant sentimental people were saying guardiola is a racist. Every disagreement isn’t about race

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Kenmatt(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2019
Raheem is good but Gabriel is faster and better.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by verifiablefacts: 9:02am On May 19, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Sterling scored brace not Hat trick. The 2nd goal should be credited to Jesus coz the ball had gone passed the line already before he kicked. undecided
OK,he scored a brace.
Happy now?
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Westsida: 9:02am On May 19, 2019
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by ezewealth(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2019
Id97:
I remember when sterling was playing for Liverpool.I wasn't a fan of style of play because he had a propensity for losing possession of the ball owing to his superfluous dribblings.But one couldn't gainsay the fact that he was very prospective.He just had rough edges that needed refining.Luckily for him,he got signed by man city and under the tutelage of the punctilious guardiola who has invested so much faith in him in recognition of his potentials,he has matured into a very impressive player.
Another factor that conduced to sterling's improvement as player is his willingness to learn and his meritorious professionalism.Dearth of these two attributes is the reason why most players fail to actualize their true potentials.
Baba the time suaruz was sold, sterling was the starman in liverpool

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Westsida: 9:03am On May 19, 2019
jaxxy:
And sm ignorant sentimental people were saying guardiola is a racist. Every disagreement isn’t about race

And this is an evidence to prove he’s not a racist? Dumbee

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2019
Westsida:

And this is an evidence to prove he’s not a racist? Dumbee

No it proves he’s a racist dumbo

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by yyha3314(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2019
10years ago MANCHESTER IS RED
but presently

MANCHESTER IS BLUE
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by cfree14(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2019
Mumu arsenal no fit see this kind couch sign

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by femi4: 9:12am On May 19, 2019
Id97:
He is the most improved player under Pep

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by olanshi: 9:12am On May 19, 2019

Discipline and motivation in one picture, believe me this will give him more than a good drive to be a World Class player!

I’m so moved!

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Ruddyman(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2019
Id97:
I remember when sterling was playing for Liverpool.I wasn't a fan of the style of play because he had a propensity for losing possession of the ball owing to his superfluous dribblings. But one couldn't gainsay the fact that he was very perspective.He just had rough edges that needed refining. Luckily for him, he got signed by man city and under the tutelage of the punctilious guardiola who has invested so much faith in him in recognition of his potentials,he has matured into a very impressive player.
Another factor that conduced to sterling's improvement as player is his willingness to learn and his meritorious professionalism.The dearth of these two attributes is the reason why most players fail to actualize their true potentials.

Took my time to read THIS
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by femi4: 9:15am On May 19, 2019
ezewealth:

Baba the time suaruz was sold, sterling was the starman in liverpool
What star man that couldnt boast of 10 goals in 2015
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Abdul9025(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2019
Stunt
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Buharifanatic: 9:33am On May 19, 2019
You can't tell him in the locker room

Na public wen camera is watching

Yaya toure was correct, oga is a good actor

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by ChikezieU(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2019
some credit to Sterling too for his willingness to learn and improve not fighting with his manager
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by martineverest(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2019
thought EPL fans said pep won't succeed in England.....Chelsea and co will give him problems..it turns out that he is giving EPL problems

wining league with highest points and longest winning streak ever.if he wins next 5 EPL games,he will break his own wining streak record

7 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by monarch101(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MANCHESTER CITY IS AT THE SAME LEVEL WITH BAYERN MUNICH, BASEL, MALMO AND CELTIC.

THEY DESTROY EVERYBODY WITHIN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES BUT CANNOT DO ANYTHING IN EUROPE.
Oga!include Juventus to that list

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by Reference(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2019
An inspiration to all folks in all walks of life that an unrelenting pursuit of excellence can only lead to unrivaled success. Not only has he improved Sterling but every single player he has come across in that great City team the past three seasons, and is doubtlessly responsible for elevating the Premier league to the pinnacle of Europe with his ultra competitive game play by which all the teams around him have raised their game and outperformed even their own expectations.

The records speak of his achievements. An unprecedented domestic treble that makes nonsense of the charity shield for the first time ever and four premiership teams in the finals of europe all down to him.

What impresses me most about him is that I strive to emulate is.... he just wants to get better and better....scary.. The club, Premiership and England FA must do all in their power to keep him for a few more seasons amidst interest from Juventus specifically and any and every team out there that wants a piece of history written in their time....

Legend.

13 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by andrew444(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2019
Id97:

I agree with all what you said.

Sterling under brendan Rodgers was an average player and headless chicken

Sterling under pellegrini was also average

Sterling under pep 1st season was still average

But sterling under pep second season which is last season and sterling now is world class.

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by CaesarDon(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2019
Theres something I've discovered about pep gurdioula, he likes eye service, ..

Countless times he'd be shouting on the stands, touching his head without taking to someone just for show off

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by cue64: 10:05am On May 19, 2019
Like Samuel Eto’o said he would do our in front of of the camera so everyone can see, but behind the scene a lot goes down!!! Nice one though
Re: Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup by lasisi69(f): 10:12am On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MANCHESTER CITY IS AT THE SAME LEVEL WITH BAYERN MUNICH, BASEL, MALMO AND CELTIC.

THEY DESTROY EVERYBODY WITHIN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES BUT CANNOT DO ANYTHING IN EUROPE.
lol... PSG nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.