Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom (52691 Views)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Anijay1212(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2019
anyimontana:
so if u eventually become a governor,u will listen to this trash??...Weldon oh
You can imagine!!
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by oforjide: 2:17pm On May 19, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Stories. But Akwa Ibomites believe in superstition so much though.

Meanwhile, see the moment Ned Nwoko's Morrocan wife Accuses Regina Daniel of using juju on her Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyfTwTXiwk
u re a visionless and irresponsible kid,ur only problem is regina daniel,for ur information she is in Asaba at the moment, so if u want to have a look at her, u can contact me it will only cost u ten thousand naira to take u where u can see her.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by anyimontana(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2019
Anijay1212:

You can imagine!!
me wey go Mount CCTV use monitor the so called swallowing operation
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by AmazingELixir: 2:25pm On May 19, 2019
undecided
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Snow02: 2:27pm On May 19, 2019
dalass:
Pictures of the bridge swallowing even a pregnant goat talkless of women or Idonbelieveit grin
get pregnant and then try so that can we see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Richmondofficia(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2019
You wrote a novel on what can be summarized

1 Like

Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Yemi7up: 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
mrtc:
And the state government is not doing anything about that
And the people of that area still voted for PDP to continue to misrule them.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Ishilove: 2:38pm On May 19, 2019
Well written piece. I love his beautiful use of imagery.

Nigeria is a sick joke, by the way.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2019
Really? then demolish the Bloody bridge, problem solved. unless they are killing pregnant women and blaming the innocent bridge.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Anijay1212(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
anyimontana:
we wey go Mount CCTV is monitor the so called swallowing operation
Lol...
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
Such a long epistle, needless I search for the paragraph where the pregnant woman story is hidden, next!
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by SLOVFO(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2019
sisimmi:
. The community narrated how each NDDC delegation was welcomed with gifts, pounded-yam and white soup meals, live goats with other enticing hospitality offers to elicit favorable response that never materialized.
grin
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Ogaemmy: 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
oforjide:
u re a visionless and irresponsible kid,ur only problem is regina daniel,for ur information she is in Asaba at the moment, so if u want to have a look at her, u can contact me it will only cost u ten thousand naira to take u where u can see her.

Hope you tell Seun and other bloggers so.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Ikpongiton: 4:12pm On May 19, 2019
2 feet ,an equivalent of 60 cm wide bridge,across a river?that is impossible
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2019
Bridge swallowing human? I donbilifit. Na person wey de inside masquerade regalia de make that unpleasant noise, no be oracle. Somebody is there using people for ritual.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by 9jaRealist: 5:03pm On May 19, 2019

What SUPERSTITIOUS drivel!
Little wonder these folks keep torturing children in the name of fighting "witchcraft"! SMH

>
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 19, 2019
What a beautiful place, Nigeria don't see value in simple things. There are places like this in Europe that have been beautified without spending too much .. they just made them look more artistic and scenic.. families can go there for picnics and stuff. Everything is wasted in Nigeria.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by wakes: 5:57pm On May 19, 2019
So sad...A pregnant woman in labor, falling and drowning to death with the unborn, from a makeshift bridge?
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Tonytonex(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
may God have mercy and help
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by dalass(f): 7:32pm On May 19, 2019
Snow02:
get pregnant and then try so that can we see
Better still use your wife grin
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by feelme3(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
Indeed so many mentally lazy youths abound especially here. Such a beautifully written piece that will draw any reader into the world of the writer and feel first hand the message. And you see so many taking pride in saying "too long"...."summarize"

Oh Nigeria. Looking at the clear river and it's serene environment, I am already imagining what a beautiful and profitable tourist spot it could become.
Oh naija.
Re: This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom by Snow02: 9:11pm On May 19, 2019
dalass:

Better still use your wife grin
well I'm single but I can marry you if that's what it takes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom, Family Members Killed In Fatal Accident On The Way To Wedding. Photos / Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.