Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw (512 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw by MediaLife: 2:50am On May 19, 2019
Nollywood veteran actress, Kate Henshaw says no one can tarnish her image, even if found guilty as charged.

Recall that an impostor shared an official statement on social media, indicting President Buhari and Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, using her name and photo which causes mixed reactions among web users and former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

While venting her spleen on the matter, Henshaw said:

“This is the kind of mischief and plain stupidity that some people got up to last year that attributed a statement on Facebook that caused uproar between Femi Fani Kayode and I and some people jumped on the train to call me all sorts of names. The thunder that will strike these ones is on the way. May that which you wish me come upon you so fast that your head will spin. No one will look at the name under the post but just my picture. I work too hard for my image to have it tarnished in any shape or form”, she blurted.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/i-have-worked-too-hard-to-have-my-image.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw by MediaLife: 3:09am On May 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw by Kingpee2(m): 3:37am On May 19, 2019
Only if you don’t act like Etinosa and others.
Re: I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw by itspzpics(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2019
Abio
Re: I have worked too hard to have my image tarnished — Kate Henshaw by GistmoreNG: 5:51am On May 19, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Shattawale And Stone Boy Settles Their Scores. / New Brand Song: Wizkid Ft Naira Marley - The Bag / Rude Fan Begs Oladips To Unblock His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.