Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

"My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent (1194 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Charly Boy's Parents: Margaret & Chukwudifu Oputa Throwback Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by itspzpics(m): 5:10am On May 19, 2019
Ace film maker Mo Abudu show off her parent when they get married as she shares adorable throwback wedding photo of them together.

She also reveals that her dad died a long time ago when she was 11years old.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-dad-died-when-i-was-11-mo-abudu-shares-throwback-wedding-pics-of-her-parent/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by itspzpics(m): 5:10am On May 19, 2019
See More Throwback wedding photos of Mo Abudu parent, shared by Mo abudu => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by daddytime(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2019
Eyaaa but look at you today being called "Nigeria's Oprah Winfrey".

She's got her pop's mouth though...
Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by Redoil: 5:43am On May 19, 2019
And so what
A lot of shildren whose are still alive look like orphan esp in the north and south west
Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by GistmoreNG: 5:45am On May 19, 2019
cool
Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by cassidy1996(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2019
hmm......see make-up
Re: "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent by itspzpics(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Slimcase Pictured With Akon / Xenophobia: Message By Prophet Tb Joshua / Hushpuppi Buys Ferrari For Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.