Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. (2302 Views)

Super Neat Factory Unlocked Iphone XR With Warranty / [SOLD SOLD SOLD] 100% Neat Factory Unlocked Iphone X 64GB 100K / Used Neat Factory Unlocked Apple Iphone 7 32gig For 70k,call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Owodiran1(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2019
Extremely neat factory unlocked lg g8 needed.location lagos.must be cost friendly. Not necessarily a reseller price.but the price should be encouraging 081 53953 901
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by salford1: 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
Owodiran1:
Extremely neat factory unlocked lg g8 needed.location lagos.must be cost friendly. Not necessarily a reseller price.but the price should be encouraging 081 53953 901

This phone is a gem, and it is not popular due to LG's bad marketing, so it will be a bit difficult to find in Nigeria, but goodluck to you.

Note: It's an excellent phone and you will not regret buying it. I went to a store to upgrade my S8 to an S10 but left the store with a G8 after comparing both on display. If you pair the phone with a 50ohms or greater headphone, you would hear music to your ears in ways you have never heard before. Background voices and instrument that weren't present in music you have listened to like a thousand times will come alive cheesy. I am listening to my music library all over again. It's that good.
I dont even use more than 60% of the volume level. The music hardware on this phone retired my ipod nano with immediate effect.

The oled is awesome too. Very vibrant colours and battery life lasts the whole day. Ensure you buy a case because the phone is very slippery.

6 Likes

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Owodiran1(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

This phone is a gem, and it is not popular due to LG's bad marketing, so it will be a bit difficult to find in Nigeria, but goodluck to you.

Note: It's an excellent phone and you will not regret buying it. I went to a store to upgrade my S8 to an S10 but left the store with a G8 after comparing both on display. If you pair the phone with a 50ohms or greater headphone, you would hear music to your ears in ways you have never heard before. Background voices and instrument that weren't present in music you have listened to like a thousand times will come alive cheesy. I am listening to my music library all over again. It's that good.
I dont even use more than 60% of the volume level. The music hardware on this phone retired my ipod nano with immediate effect.

The oled is awesome too. Very vibrant colours and battery life lasts the whole day. Ensure you buy a case because the phone is very slippery.
i settled down for sony xperia xz3 instead. Tge the lg g8 deal i saw was cool but i missed the deal
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Qsand: 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

You don't need earphones with as high impedance as 50 Ohms to note the difference and its better to import a dbrand or slickwrap skin to maintain the shape and form while adding grip
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by yemkoguru(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

I feel you. Which 50ohms headphone you talking about? Will like to try with G7
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by bobo65(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
Lg killed themselves with the bootloop issues they had with their earlier models

V30 thinq dey trip me die

Going for a v40 soon

LG is really good

1 Like

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by adecamp(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2019
I still say it every time that, my Lg G3 is the best phone I've ever used. If lg g3 could be that awesome, then let's imagine the newer models. The only downside with my LG was when I got a new phone and decided to sell the LG off. It took quiet sometime before I sold it and I sold it for quite a lot less than I bought it

1 Like

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Owodiran1(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2019
Still needed
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Owodiran1(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2019
Still needed still
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 2:25am On May 24, 2019
Now we are beginning to see the light lolzzz.

I have LG G7 like 4 to 5 pieces all unlocked.

Let me know if you need.

Will sell less than market price(jiji, village & olx).

bobo65:
Lg killed themselves with the bootloop issues they had with their earlier models

Going for a v40 soon

LG is really good
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Zeref(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2019
omotolsy:

Let me know if you need.

Do you have v30..
How much??
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by KulKid(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
omotolsy:

Let me know if you need.

U wen won sell Nintendo switch for 200k...this your G7 no go be 2 million so!�

1 Like

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2019
bobo65:

Going for a v40 soon

LG is really good

I use a V40 ... Been bullying XSmax users anyhow since
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2019
salford1:

I was hunting for a v35 but ended up buying a v40 and hoo mai God.
I paired this thing with my Onikuma gaming headset and listening to music is Bliss.
Every body always asking what phone is that ... there are some people that dont even know that LG makes phones.

The only disadvantage of using LG mobiles in Nigeria is scarcity of Accesories and parts.

I ordered one pair of Screenguard only to find out it was only covering 80% of the screen... I didnt even bother returning it, I just chop my L ... it was 1k
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by LeonMacJames(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2019
Qsand:

You don't need earphones with as high impedance as 50 Ohms to note the difference and its better to import a dbrand or slickwrap skin to maintain the shape and form while adding grip

I use an Onikuma gaming headset with my v40, It's not even high grade, but the sound coming outta this thing is bliss. E dey cure headache
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Rhaspody(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2019
I'll wait till they drop that notch
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2019
Okay this is it.
It is available for pickup.

1 Share

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2019
Lots of kids on NL.

KulKid:
U wen won sell Nintendo switch for 200k...this your G7 no go be 2 million so!�
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Qsand: 6:01pm On May 24, 2019
LeonMacJames:

I use an Onikuma gaming headset with my v40, It's not even high grade, but the sound coming outta this thing is bliss. E dey cure headache

how much did you get your v40?
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2019
Price slash.

LG G7 for 90k

2 Shares

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by KulKid(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2019
omotolsy:
Lots of kids on NL.

Not a kid bro...its fact! Nintendo is sold at 60k-70k for used at Ikeja! With all accessories! New one is like 120k! U can keep your bag!
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 1:01am On May 31, 2019
Yes you might not be a kid by age but by mouth you are a kid.

Running your mouth into what is not your business is being childish.

Learn to look the other way.

That is what matured men do.

If they cannot, they approach personally.

This is an open platform.

Stay away and mind your business.

KulKid:
Not a kid bro...its fact! Nintendo is sold at 60k-70k for used at Ikeja! With all accessories! New one is like 120k! U can keep your bag!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by ommo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who has Lg G8 case and screen protector?
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by ommo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
omotolsy:
Price slash.

LG G7 for 90k

Do you have LG G8 case and screen protector ?
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
No sir.

Once piece of LG 7 left.

ommo:

Do you have LG G8 case and screen protector ?
still have
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by jnichole(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
omotolsy:
No sir.

Once piece of LG 7 left.

still have
please I will be needing a lG G8
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by omotolsy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
I dont have one for now
jnichole:
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by jnichole(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
omotolsy:
I dont have one for now
what is the price range I should be expecting cause I am still saving up got 50k now
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by KulKid(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
jnichole:
I think u meant the G8x dual screen! G8 is almost gone now mate! Got a deal for you!

Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by richmondefosa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
KulKid:
I think u meant the G8x dual screen! G8 is almost gone now mate! Got a deal for you!

is this still available?
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by Owodiran1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
richmondefosa:

is this still available?
cc sheelay
Re: Extremely Neat Factory Unlocked Lg G8 Needed. by sheelay(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
richmondefosa:

is this still available?

I have the LG G8x Dual screen available

(1) (2) (Reply)

***SOLD***Mint American used Factory Unlocked iPhones, iPad and PS4 For Sale. / Elitebook 840 G5 / How Much Is Compaq Mini 8inches Screen Laptop?i Want To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.