Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (45707 Views)

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" / Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Fear girls when dey go white garment church
Lol, why?
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
Lol, why?
They r capable of doing and undoing, especially if na u dump them
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Westsida: 4:04pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:

I can relate bro. They use to have this one roundy waste plastic ugly chain. I no dey F them!
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On May 19, 2019
Awon Omo Celestial, Candle F.C , I love una o grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2019
FManager:

Afonja tongue

ode. the day Igbo will make sense here will be the day they will have freedom of KANU slavery

Christians criticizing themselves, this is what Muslims will not do, dumb fellow

and to those forming atheist I no blame you, try and visit the site where real atheist criticize, they criticize to correct any wrongdoing as Christians are not perfect but you imbeciles will put all the blames of country on Christians as if they are the one that told your generation not to hustle when others are hustling

make una get sense for once

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Blackfriday: 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
y we go fear dem?
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Martinez39(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Babyfaceafrica, what can you say about this? grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Blackfriday: 4:09pm On May 19, 2019
iGist:
GistMore.com

Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo and her beautiful daughter poses together.

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-biodun-okeowo-shares-cute-photo-with-her-daughter

omo see eyes, u can fall in love just looking at this set of eyes.

The daughter fine shaa.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Michaelmercy:
You are mad, very very mad

Eeeeeeeeewo! see finishing.
michaelmercy, be merciful by showing mercy now.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
They r capable of doing and undoing, especially if na u dump them
Hmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Thalinzrcng: 4:14pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:

I'd beg to differ.

In my experience, they are the greatest cooks and most versatile yet diligent and respectful shags in town.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On May 19, 2019
tivta:

No but the same politicians give the stolen funds to churches to build gigantic structures

Were they forced to give?

And, what is the percentage of the stolen funds they give to church compare with what they spend on their girlfriends and family to travel round the world?

Pls think.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
It's like her daughter never dey fvck... If not, she for don dey see money for bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

I'd beg to differ.

In my experience, they are the greatest cooks and most versatile yet diligent and respectful shags in town.
Diligent and respectful shags in town? I rest my case
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2019
Westsida:

I can relate bro. They use to have this one roundy waste plastic ugly chain. I no dey F them!
Lolz
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by oluxy(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Not ur who*re who fu**k ur pastor?

Hater.

Opo nu guy.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:00pm On May 19, 2019
hmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by omonla10(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2019
wellmax:

FALSE.
it's not false.. check urself,it's either ur da or mum once attended cele..even a lot of xtain musicians
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 5:19pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Babyfaceafrica, what can you say about this? grin
it is well
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
The few yaraba girls wey fine are either in celebration of are mslms

Their brothers can fit chase danfo more than Usain Bolt

grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Godnifemi(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2019
Michaelmercy:

Yes I am, don't spoil our Church name because of this people

My dear, don't fight the fight of a church or fight for any church, ur salvation is what you should fight for and hold on to what you believe (God).

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by wakes: 5:47pm On May 19, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by femi4: 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
tivta:

No but the same politicians give the stolen funds to churches to build gigantic structures
like the one Abacha stole
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by femi4: 5:55pm On May 19, 2019
omonla10:
The young girl still innocent..a very high percentage of Yoruba xtians passed Tru this church..
liar. Methodist, Apostolic and Anglican were the oldest Churches in yoruba land
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
jabor4Naija:
They can f*ck for Africa. I have dated a couple of them.
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by omonla10(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
femi4:
liar. Methodist, Apostolic and Anglican were the oldest Churches in yoruba land
we're not winning any medals here ..most of ur so called anglicans and apostolic will have one time gone for prayers, prophesies or spiritual cleansing in one white garment church..

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2019
Mogajunior:
They can f*ck for Africa. I have dated a couple of them.
U r on point

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2019
oluxy:
Not ur who*re who fu**k ur pastor?
Hater.
Opo nu guy.
Stay off d drugs u r taking if not its gonna kill u
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
How diz one bizness us? If them leave una, una no mind to tell us say tonto decay or regina daniel go toilet.. Nothng we no go hear
Re: Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
I hear they don't wear pants undernearth, so that it can be easy for the pastor to fu ck them cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Bambam Realises N25m From “Bam Beauty Oil‘’ Launch / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.