Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Get Free Data On Flaim App For All Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Data On Flaim App For All Network (2326 Views)

Dent New Trick; Get Upto 10GB Free Internet Data For All Network With Dent App / How To Activate Airtel Triple Data On 4G & 3G Sims / How To Share Data On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data On Flaim App For All Network by Demogist: 11:06am On May 19, 2019
How do I get free data on Flaim app
As always we have brought the latest way to get free data to browse, Flaim app offers free 500MB + 250MB data to its user for just simply download and sign ups on their app. It works on all network i.e MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile e.t.c
What is flaim all about?[i][/i]
This is a social chat and messaging app that was recently launched in Nigeria that is currently in trend and is also popolar in the free browsing arena. In order to create awareness of the app in Nigeria Flaim is offering free 500MB + 250MB worth of data to users for first time users.
Messages and calls on Flaim are free and are secured with encryption to ensure maximum security, the platform have also promised to launch its own coin which we are looking forward to.
Apart from the free browsing advantage, you really need to try this awesome app, its fast, nice and have beautiful layout. I bet you will like it.

Steps to get the Free data
Follow the following procedures carefully:
• Download the Flaim app here (links on author's site, check it below)
For some unknown reasons some users may be unable to download the app from play store however if you are one of them I recomend you download from here

If you are through with the above steps definitely within minutes your free data will instantly be sent to your number. Some users have contacted us to inform us of getting up to 1.5GB while others are given airtime bonus of N500 to cap the free data.
The most interesting part is you get free airtime when you invite friends to use Flaim . As claimed by Flaim, you will be given N500 for inviting five family or friends to.........read more
https://demogist..com/2019/05/get-free-data-on-flaim-app-.html

Re: How To Get Free Data On Flaim App For All Network by BaronBright: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
THEY HAVE BLOCKED IT

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Template For . / Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free / Need Help On Html Mailto Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.