Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) (720 Views)

The World’s Famous Horse Racing Events / Nigeria Vs Ghana Now 2-1 / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2019
I remember people saying Epl can never be a 2 team League, This life is Something else.

It is officially between Liverpool and Mancity.
Nawaoooooo.

Let me give this one out here.... Tottenham will win the Champions League.
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Redeakaa(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2019
Clap for your sef sad sad
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2019
Redeakaa:
Clap for your sef sad sad

True.

Epl fans been saying all other leagues are shit, Next season liverpool and Mancity again.

Tottenham will win the Champions League this year.

1 Like

Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Lamasta(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2019
OP is a Barca fan who refuse to get over that painful, disappointing and grin defeat handed to them by Liverpool.
Liverpool will never walk alone they will walk with the champions league trophy to Merseyside, Anfield cool
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2019
Lamasta:
OP is a Barca fan who refuse to get over that painful, disappointing and grin defeat handed to them by Liverpool.
Liverpool will never walk alone they will walk with the champions league trophy to Merseyside, Anfield cool

I am a barca fan, I also love good football from other teams.

I love to give out predictions and most times they are correct but I do not bet.

I predicted Tottenham to beat Ajax, I predicted barca to go out on penalties (I do not like our coach) he is not tactical
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Lamasta(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
innobarca:

I love to give out predictions and most times they are correct but I do not bet.

I predicted Tottenham to beat Ajax, I predicted barca to go out on penalties (I do not like our coach) he is not tactical
From your analysis now tell me who is in pole position to win the trophy between Liverpool and Tottenham without any iota of bias
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2019
Lamasta:

From your analysis now tell me who is in pole position to win the trophy between Liverpool and Tottenham without any iota of bias

1.. Most of the times I predict against big teams, Some of the matches everyone believe not possible for the other team to win... Like Barca vs Liverpool second leg.

Tottenham will win against Liverpool, Liverpool players are sad about the Epl and will come out to play Tottenham.

Tottenham manager love that type of Game and sometimes he is tactical (bringing liorente on against mancity).

I am not correct always... Yea
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Oluwadare316(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
Lamasta:
. I hope Liverpool will win the UCL , the hatred is too much

1 Like

Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Lamasta(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2019
innobarca:

1.. Most of the times I predict against big teams, Some of the matches everyone believe not possible for the other team to win... Like Barca vs Liverpool second leg.

Tottenham will win against Liverpool, Liverpool players are sad about the Epl and will come out to play Tottenham.

Tottenham manager love that type of Game and sometimes he is tactical (bringing liorente on against mancity).

I am not correct always... Yea

It is even because of the EPL loss that will give Liverpool players added motivation to win the Champions league cos that's only the source of joy for them this season after a superb season without any trophy to show for it so I believe the players will give everything possible to win it. For Tottenham I don't see them winning the champions league cos they struggled right from the group stage to the final even the match against City it was with the help of VAR they scaled through and also against Ajax that require a last minute turn around from Lucas Moura for them to get to the final. Am giving this one to Liverpool though I never supported them this season except against Barcelona grin
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2019
Lamasta:

It is even because of the EPL loss that will give Liverpool players added motivation to win the Champions league cos that's only the source of joy for them this season after a superb season without any trophy to show for it so I believe the players will give everything possible to win it. For Tottenham I don't see them winning the champions league cos they struggled right from group stage to the final even the match against City it was with the help of VAR they scaler through and also against Ajax that require a last minute turn around Lucas Moura for them to get to the final. Am giving this one to Liverpool though I never supported them this season except against Barcelona grin

Nice.... Remember in football, Sometimes if you come all out to win you leave room for silly mistakes.
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Ejadike(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2019
innobarca:

bro, try and bet since you predict well. There's no crime making money out of what you do effortlessly. You can start with naijabet by doing a quick registration here http:///2VrdbL3. There odds are massive
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Ejadike:
bro, try and bet since you predict well. There's no crime making money out of what you do effortlessly. You can start with naijabet by doing a quick registration here http:///2VrdbL3. There odds are massive

I am not saying it's bad.
I still find it difficult to put money into anything like betting.

But I love good soccer, it makes me happy.
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Lamasta(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2019
innobarca:

Nice.... Remember in football, Sometimes if you come all out to win you leave room for silly mistakes.

Yeah bro that's true anything can happen in 90 mins
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by Ejadike(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2019
innobarca:

I am not saying it's bad.
I still find it difficult to put money into anything like betting.

But I love good soccer, it makes me happy.
okay o but making money from it isn't bad since its a registered business venture. So meaning you're doing something legal, not illegal. Just register here first http:///2VrdbL3, give it a try and after that, if you're not comfortable, then you can quit.
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by innobarca(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2019
Ejadike:
okay o but making money from it isn't bad since its a registered business venture. So meaning you're doing something legal, not illegal. Just register here first http:///2VrdbL3, give it a try and after that, if you're not comfortable, then you can quit.

Okay, from next year I may consider.

For now, I will continue to enjoy good football
Re: English Premier League Is Now ( 2 Horse Race) by ablelin: 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Thanks to a tactical coach like Guardiola who raised the standard, thanks also to Klopp and these ones are from other leagues, probably more interesting and tactical league but not that competitive. Also, the Spanish players that are tired and no more wanted are pushed to EPL which reduces the quality of their game, Sanchez, Pedro and the likes, now, Bale is moving back there and La Liga will now take their best like Hazard and co. EPL is the one selling their own quality, Guardiola might have to reign some years more, cos Man City would not even ask him for EPL again by now, but Champions league....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd / Messi: A Club Icon But Struggles Internationally, WHY? / Top goal keepers that can make the Super Eagles team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.