Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. (451 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / 300 Level ABU Student Commit Suicide(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. by elhbb: 2:29pm On May 19, 2019
A 200 level quantity survey student commits suicide. This was posted by his brother on Facebook.
" Idon't know what is wrong with alot of people, but one thing I know is this "Life is Challenges...Challenges is Life"

No matter what you are going through, always remember that a lot more people are going through worse...

He had alot to live for...so much more than anyone could imagine

I can't explain or place a finger on what the reason was because I never for once imagined he would do this...he used to tell me what was wrong with him and I'll talk and advice him like a father coz I always saw him like my first child.

I loved him so much...more than he could imagine. That's how I love

We had very big plans for the future and he just gave up without a fight... I know God will comfort my family and all who loved him... He was greatly loved, loved by all.

I've said it several times before, if you are facing any form of challenge, always remember that someone somewhere is looking for the opportunity you have...you are not living for yourself alone, there are thousands of people who will benefit from your life in one way or the other.

You think ending it will help you feel better?

If you end it, you've created problems for alot more people than you can imagine.

The first thing you must do is to choose life over death...I made that decision only once and I never had any reason to look back on it...despite the challenges.

I beg you to choose life

Suicide may end it for you but in return, you may have ended it for alot of people too

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION

Good night my blood..."
Re: Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. by Kingosytex(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2019
kizz daniel did the f*ck you challenge but na who come do this suicide challenge?

dis is getting out of hand...
Re: Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. by Ekeseges(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2019
Suicide again.ohhh not again
Re: Another 200 Level ABU Student Commits Suicide. by yawehoverall: 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
Number of sucide this period eh! What's happening?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scarred Of Wedding A Lady With A Son? / 2 Ways Husbands Can Avoid Calamity In Their Marriage / Fashion Anti Glare Vision Driver Safety Sunglasses Yellow Night Driving Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.