Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Distraught To Seun Osewa Negligence Toward Nairaland Forum SANCTITY. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Distraught To Seun Osewa Negligence Toward Nairaland Forum SANCTITY. (272 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distraught To Seun Osewa Negligence Toward Nairaland Forum SANCTITY. by Principle21: 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
I marveled/exclaimed at how daft many hurriedly castigate the western community view concerning we NIGERIANs as a citizen with clarion call against racism and its odd but shrink at destitute, barbaric comment to topic HERE with NAME CALLING, ETHNIC BASHING. Believe me as I type, Nairaland as a forum is visited more often by those western guys(they view as GUEST) and peradventure they see the shallowed being that made NIGERIAN as a country.
Was dumbfounded when I see a particular MOD(biased) view such thread and never raise a mention to speak against such. WHY WE DIVIDED, NIGERIAN? WHAT ORCHESTRATE THIS? This is SAD.
Mr seun osewa, this is a bad taint to your PRESTIGE.

MODIFIED
For the ones that take DELIGHT in mocking NIGERIA as a DIVERSIFIED NATION with ethnic bashing, name calling(AFONJA, PIG, etal) , ITS LIKENED TO A POO THROWN AT A WORKING FAN. IDEALLY, u won't miss out. For those who might tag me as a stranger to nairaland forum, LONG BEFORE U WERE BORN I HAD BEEN A MEMBER but a MEMBER who acknowledge inspiring, enlightening, innovative, educative, creative THREAD.

#Au revoire....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distraught To Seun Osewa Negligence Toward Nairaland Forum SANCTITY. by lordmayor4(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2019
Thought I was the only one

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Our Success As Top Events Manager / Could It Be That Nnamdi Kanu's Prophecy Is Coming To Pass? / How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria (download Free Practical Guides)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.