Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Veterinary Medicine, Anatomy Or Physiology ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Veterinary Medicine, Anatomy Or Physiology ? (277 Views)

Latest Anatomy And Physiology Made Incredibly Easy / Anatomy And Physiology Mcqs And Answers / Anatomy Of Fulani Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veterinary Medicine, Anatomy Or Physiology ? by eyebee01(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2019
Good day fellow nairalnders. Please I need your pieces of advice for my kid sister. Her wish has been to study medicine. Last year she wrote jamb and got 218 and choose Federal University, dutse, jigawa but she wasn't given admission. It's important to mention that the university is not catchment area for her state as she is from north central but chose there due to our believe that it will be easier since they are just starting the course and the university is relatively new. Fast forward to this year, she stil got exactly the same score albeit choosing unilorin dis time. Of course we know that can't give her MBBS but from my findings it's enough for anatomy, physiology and vet medicine. I also learnt if she is able to be among the best 10 in each of anatomy and physiology after her first year, she can cross over to medicine. But she doesn't like the idea of vet medicine cos she feel there is stigma around it-animal doctor or something like that. Should I ask her to change to anatomy /physiology where she will hv the opportunity to switch over to medicine or convince her to study vet medicine. Meanwhile she can't switch to MBBS from vet medicine. I wouldn't want her to stay at home for another year again. Your contributions based on experiences, the viability of the courses in terms of job opportunities and pay package are needed. Thanks in anticipation.
Please MODS help move it to front page for necessary attention

(1) (Reply)

Man Retrieves His Pen!s From Bandits With The Help Of Police (photos) / Unical Post UMTE Form 2019 / How Can I Update My Mcafee Antivirus Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.