Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place (44272 Views)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 9:05pm On May 19, 2019
Inteltower:

nah craze dey worry you.
are the Yoruba & Igbo making troubles for those at the north ?
are they encroaching, killing or raping your women.
I agree not all are bad eggs but they have the potential to carry out those troubles as an ethnic group
i know they are not making any trouble but ask anyone from the north do even a fulani man from the north have the courage to carry a gun.here they are known for been foolish and stupid(does killing people are the main fulani from africa like mali and niger which is even closest to katsina)
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2019
Thimm1:
I'm from akoko, and akoko is in ondo state
there is akoko in Edo state.....both share same ancestry and language.the difference is the states
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 9:08pm On May 19, 2019
tiredoflife:

When we come to ur place
Do we kill ur people
i know you dont but please there is a difference between Hausa and Fulani
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by anethcharly(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i dont really know whats wrong with some people,you chased them out then what?do we ever chase your people from the north or a state like kano where you will find every ethnic group from nigeria present,here in the north we live peacefully with you people and it is going to be like that,if you are living in kano go and ask both yoruba and igbo how we live with them.But continue overdoing things,we will not send your people home bcus they are already part of kano but we will make sure your people in the south lose their investments and business

Ahh na wao

THE MATTER PAIN YOU O...

BUT YOU CAN STILL GO AND Bleep YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ....

YOU NO HEAR SAY NA COMMUNITY...

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Inteltower: 9:12pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i know they are not making any trouble but ask anyone from the north do even a fulani man from the north have the courage to carry a gun.here they are known for been foolish and stupid(does killing people are the main fulani from africa like mali and niger which is even closest to katsina)

I understand your defence, but don't blame the south for taking those actions...
the fg defends them but can technically label ipob a terrorist group.
why would the south fold their hands or treat it with a pinch of salt while their lives are at stake..
go enlighten your ethnic group because they are part of Nigeria's problem

3 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Inteltower: 9:13pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:

I understand your defence, but don't blame the south for taking those actions...
why would the south fold their hands or treat it with a pinch of salt while their lives are at stake..
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by klever18(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2019
Thimm1:
I'm from akoko, and akoko is in ondo state
akoko Edo is also in Edo state
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 9:14pm On May 19, 2019
anethcharly:

Ahh na wao

THE MATTER PAIN YOU O...

BUT YOU CAN STILL GO AND Bleep YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ....

YOU NO HEAR SAY NA COMMUNITY...

didnt you read where i said north or a state the community falls under a state or a region it seems you are the one who doesnt know how to read
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by dehi: 9:20pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i dont really know whats wrong with some people,you chased them out then what?do we ever chase your people from the north or a state like kano where you will find every ethnic group from nigeria present,here in the north we live peacefully with you people and it is going to be like that,if you are living in kano go and ask both yoruba and igbo how we live with them.But continue overdoing things,we will not send your people home bcus they are already part of kano but we will make sure your people in the south lose their investments and business
does that mean you should come and kill me in my own house... Enough of Fulani troubles

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by coolitempa(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
there is akoko in Edo state.....both share same ancestry and language.the difference is the states

OMG �....you are so ignorant.... shocked shocked
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
Inteltower:

1.i dont blame them but sending families parking isnt going to help rather than instigating ethnic outrage.

2.the FG defending them or supporting them i cant say if it is true or false.

3.south shouldnt fold their arms let them act about it just like in bauchi when boko haram were killing them the residents came out ready for them the next time they came,the didnt leave any alive.but when doing that please different between peaceful harmless ones and the ones doing the killings.

4.for enligthenment they are not ready to listen talkless of attending we have done our best the rest is in Gods hands(hausa and fulani are not thesame things)

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
coolitempa:

OMG �....you are so ignorant.... shocked shocked
tell me what I don't know ..oversabi.

akoko Edo speaks owo language..they bear Yoruba names too.....a typical example of akoko Edo man is Dele momodu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by coolitempa(f): 9:41pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:

akoko Edo speaks owo language..they bear Yoruba names too.....a typical example of akoko Edo man is Dele momodu.

When in a hole......stop digging.... grin grin
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Inteltower: 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
1.i dont blame them but sending families parking isnt going to help rather than instigating ethnic outrage.

3.south shouldnt fold their arms let them act about it just like in bauchi when boko haram were killing them the residents came out ready for them the next time they came,the didnt leave any alive.but when doing that please different between peaceful harmless ones and the ones doing the killings.

4.for enligthenment they are not ready to listen talkless of attending we have done our best the rest is in Gods hands(hausa and fulani are not thesame things)

ok, I see what you mean.
its all in God's hands
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
coolitempa:

When in a hole......stop digging.... grin grin
I'm done with educated illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 9:50pm On May 19, 2019
Inteltower:

ok, I see what you mean.
its all in God's hands
or should type its in the hands of the government you typed is defending them.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little

I repeat, I cannot help ungrateful people any longer.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by IkpuMmadu: 9:51pm On May 19, 2019
bigcasava1:
Southeast and South South shud adopt this measure.

We did the same in my village in Igbo land ..,I Would not name it
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by selemo: 9:55pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerians deporting Nigerians in Nigeria.... grin grin grin
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i know you dont but please there is a difference between Hausa and Fulani

Please enlighten me I want to learn.

Because from what I know hausa fulani herdsmen ar killers....maiming and murdering people since ages.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by ABUPHARM(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:

Martineverest you are very wrong sir, Akoko Edo speak numerous indigeneous languages and none is close to owo language.

Unlearn to disseminate erroneous information on social platform.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Warship: 9:57pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:

Do southerners kill northerners in the North.?
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by coolitempa(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
I'm done with educated illiterate

�.....funny ignoramus....calling his superior and educated illiterate.....
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Is04970: 10:02pm On May 19, 2019
Isn't Akoko Edo in Ondo state?
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:

Brief me because hausa fulani are the same.

Right from the time usman Dan fodio started his senseless killing until he was put to rest by TiV in benue.

Today hausa fulani herdsmen have taking over, killing without controln shedding innocent blood even that of unbornn children.

While the terrorist president buhari supports them because is his brothers and ur brothers too.

Do u know how many( countless) these terrorist herdsmen have put tears inn their eyes and rendered homeless.

They are not fit to live in midst of human And as such should be sent away.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 10:06pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please enlighten me I want to learn.

Because from what I know hausa fulani herdsmen ar killers....maiming and murdering people since ages.
hausas are not normands like fulani,even from looks you can tell a hausa man is different from a fulani man the hausas have dark skins but some are white but not as fulani while fulani are generally tall and white.the fulanis came to nigeria they met the hausas here in nigeria is that enough?
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
hausas are not normands like fulani,even from looks you can tell a hausa man is different from a fulani man the hausas have dark skins but some are white but not as fulani while fulani are generally tall and white.the fulanis came to nigeria they met the hausas here in nigeria is that enough?

They met hausas in Nigeria and u guys now teamed up to wipe others out....

Killing with reckless abandon.....

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Okoyeebows: 10:15pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They met hausas in Nigeria and u guys now teamed up to wipe others out....

Killing with reckless abandon.....

I wouldn't say teamed up. More like the indigenous Hausas were conquered and compelled to fight under the fulanis.

The Hausas have been here for centuries

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2019
Okoyeebows:

I wouldn't say teamed up. More like the indigenous Hausas were conquered and compelled to fight under the fulanis.

The Hausas have been here for centuries

Can u allow me and this guy to finish before u start to defend them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.