Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business (476 Views)

How Much Is Fuel (PMS) In Your Area? / We Have DIESEL ( AGO) NNPC Standard For Sale In Port Harcourt / History Of Fuel (pms) Pump Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by IraEdwin: 5:32pm On May 19, 2019
Hello NLanders,

I am trying to venture into the above business and trying to find out more about it. I am thinking about starting out with 2 or maybe 3 tanker trucks ( 2-25000 and a 18500 ltrs). I have already secured 2 of the 3 trucks and negotiating price for the 3rd. Please, if you are in this line of work or have experience in this line of work, please leave me a message, let's talk.

Thank you in advance
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by obynocute(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
IraEdwin:
Hello NLanders,

I am trying to venture into the above business and trying to find out more about it. I am thinking about starting out with 2 or maybe 3 tanker trucks ( 2-25000 and a 18500 ltrs). I have already secured 2 of the 3 trucks and negotiating price for the 3rd. Please, if you are in this line of work or have experience in this line of work, please leave me a message, let's talk.

Thank you in advance
Re u looking for whr to buy the product?
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by IraEdwin: 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
I intend only to transport the products on behalf of the buyers from one location to the other initially. So, the answer to your question is yes, but not to buy the products.

Thanks

obynocute:

Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by obynocute(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2019
Alright
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by jbblues24(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
These are killer and radiant =)
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by IraEdwin: 1:29am On May 27, 2019
I don't understand what you mean, could you explain.

Thanks

jbblues24:
These are killer and radiant =)
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by IraEdwin: 2:22am On May 27, 2019
Not atm, just looking for people that want to hire my trucks for now.

Thanks
obynocute:

Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by icon02(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2019
I think you can only do door to door supply of AGO with the size of trucks you bought. Real transport business starts from 33k litters and above
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2019
IraEdwin:
Not atm, just looking for people that want to hire my trucks for now.

Thanks
greetings sir, pls how can U I reach u
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by IraEdwin: 10:42pm On May 29, 2019
Send me an email or leave me your contact details--whatsapp
Thanks
brownemmanuel43:

greetings sir, pls how can U I reach u
Re: Diesel (AGO) And Fuel(pms) Transport Business by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2019
IraEdwin:
Send me an email or leave me your contact details--whatsapp
Thanks
Greetings, though I pm u. brownemmanuel43@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3 1gb Ram + 16gb Rom - Dream It Love It / A Nairalander Has This Message For All Nigerians / Nominations Open For Adamawa Celebrities & Achievers Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.