Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Item Gizzle Set To Bring On Kilimanjaro Vibes By May 27 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Item Gizzle Set To Bring On Kilimanjaro Vibes By May 27 (227 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / Sometimes, We Blame God For The Hardship We Bring On Ourselves- Son Of Ex-edo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Item Gizzle Set To Bring On Kilimanjaro Vibes By May 27 by DejiPlug(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
Usually inspired by unique beats, fast rising music star, Item Gizzle finally succumbs to the Shaku Shaku trend, as he is currently set to deliver a unique rebranding of the street groove with Kilimanjaro, his soon to be released single

Describing the project as a challenging one; as he had to record 5 times given his intent to be unique in delivery, Item G is positive about the reception which awaits the song when it drops a week from today, May 27. "So much story behind this jam, I actually recorded 5 times before I became satisfied, all in all, I just give thanks to God that my studio session was not eventually wasted". He quipped

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley To Embark On 7years Jail If Found Guilty / Somebody Get Me Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On So Bad" - Mercy / Actress Ruth Kadiri Reveals Why Most Of Her Colleagues Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.