Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike (1262 Views)

Happy 55th Birthday to Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Profile Of Senator Dr Victor C. Umeh, Kss, Ksji, Ofr. (ohamadike) / How Did Ekwunife Defeat Almighty Ohamadike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:30pm On May 19, 2019
My brothers and sisters, I greet you all.

As we approach May 30th, a day of happiness, a day of joy, a day of remembrance, honour and memory of our Biafran ancestors and their sacrifice. We must not forget to also honor those who awaken us constantly to who we are as a people.

Going forward we must no longer address Ohamadike as Nnamdi Kanu. We must address honorably as His Eminence Ohamadike. He deserves it.

All in agreement hit Like.

4 Likes

Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by PFRB: 8:42pm On May 19, 2019
Kanu is an Igbo man. Igbos are republican in nature. Do not start something that will distract attention from the struggle.

7 Likes

Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
PFRB:
Kanu is an Igbo man. Igbos are republican in nature. Do not start something that will distract attention from the struggle.

You do know he is Prince or do you not know this. Answer this simple question my brother. Does Igbo republicanism erode his royalty? His Eminence is not in conflict with our republican society. We confer Ezeship and we never question it in reference to Igbo republicanism. Eminence is different from Majesty.
This your response is a distraction.
Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2019
Scammer in Chief of the Biafran scam forces.

2 Likes

Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by 9jabull: 10:49pm On May 19, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:

As we approach May 30th, a day of happiness, a day of joy, a day of remembrance, honour and memory of our Biafran ancestors and their sacrifice. We must not forget to also honor those who awaken us constantly to who we are as a people.

Going forward we must no longer address Ohamadike as Nnamdi Kanu. We must address honorably as His Eminence Ohamadike. He deserves it.

Afonja who want to use name to try us , divide & rule has always failed with your format.
Any body can call him what ever name he likes

1 Like

Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by Frankdoz29: 10:15pm On May 21, 2019
Kanu my crown prince, I must not fail to kiss your feet on may30th.
Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We know you are being mischievous. Try something else or find your purpose in life

1 Like

Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by adadike(f): 10:57pm On May 21, 2019
His name is kanu and will be called by his name Biko. That means if he now actualise Biafra, you will ask us to call him God or holy spirit
Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by fykes(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2019
Both you and kanu are mad!! The only difference is that you are on a whole new level to his own madness.
Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by PFRB: 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You do know he is Prince or do you not know this. Answer this simple question my brother. Does Igbo republicanism erode his royalty? His Eminence is not in conflict with our republican society. We confer Ezeship and we never question it in reference to Igbo republicanism. Eminence is different from Majesty.
This your response is a distraction.

My man if you call a prince eminence what will you call the king. If you want to establish monarchy in Biafra you will have to breast up for another struggle.
Re: Notice going out To Umu Biafra: How To Address Ohamadike by lastempero: 10:32pm On May 25, 2019
Onye ara,pride comes b4 failure.

(1) (Reply)

Historical Lessons For Nigerians. / BREAKING: Supreme Court Rules On Osun Gubernatorial Election / From Forbes List To FBI List: Nigerians React To Arrest Of Invictus Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.