Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car (402 Views)

Lady Destroys Uber Driver’s Car Because Of His Faulty Air Conditioner (video) / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2019
3 Uber/Taxify passengers in Abuja at gun point snatched a car of a driver that recently resigned from his bank job to drive on Uber/Taxify.

"Pls it's high time u place more priority on passengers data. Yesterday, I Learnt dat 3 customers @ gun point snatched a Taxify/Uber driver's car. What are u doing to tackle dis issue? D driver resigned from bank to drive in ur platforms."

Re: Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 19, 2019
Well I remembered wanting to start a ride sharing start up when I was in one of those beautiful tech hub in Lagos .I spoke to one of my crush about it,unfortunately I had challenges with the security aspects, but before I could say jack Robinson another of my crush had gone to implement the idea.Anyway I was happy sha, at least the world is going to be a better place even though I won't be getting any accolades. I think what Uber needs to do is also to vent the client side of the business the same way they vent their drivers.Tell the passenger to submit their Bvn number and verify they are the authentic owner from the banks ....it is that simple for safety. As for my two crush Des and Dam I still love you both but I don't know who to let go between you both,i do rather have you both....
Re: Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2019
uruba23:
Well I remembered wanting to start a ride sharing start up when I was in one of those beautiful tech hub in Lagos .I spoke to one of my crush about it,unfortunately I had challenges with the security aspects, but before I could say jack Robinson another of my crush had gone to implement the idea.Anyway I was happy sha, at least the world is going to be a better place even though I won't be getting any accolades. I think what Uber needs to do is also to vent the client side of the business the same way they vent their drivers.Tell the passenger to submit their Bvn number and verify they are the authentic owner from the banks ....it is that simple for safety. As for my two crush Des and Dam I still love you both but I don't know who to let go between you both,i do rather have you both....

You just spoke my mind
Re: Uber/taxify Passengers Snatched Driver's Car by jbblues24(m): 4:13am On May 24, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's alluring!!

(1) (Reply)

Learner Abandons Her Car, Flees After Killing Someone [Photo] / Nigerian Man Recounts How He Was Almost Robbed By Two Good Samaritans In Lagos / Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught On Tape Allegedly Attempting To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.