Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death (5541 Views)

Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom / Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Her Private Bedroom In London / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by EzegeNG: 9:47pm On May 19, 2019
Inside Michael Jackson's home before dying, and his ultra-private bedroom

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BxqEgiglgvr/?igshid=v34yulrv14kz

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by EzegeNG: 9:47pm On May 19, 2019
cry
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by GistmoreNG: 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
cool
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by Apus: 10:16pm On May 19, 2019
All these people saying vanity upon vanity are just trying to console their losers' mindset. Even poverty is vanity.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by falcon01: 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
see people with poor nentality commenting vanity.. mcheew... at least he had it before he died, he enjoyed it before he died haba! so since everything is vanity, I should sit down and die of poverty abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by budaatum: 11:33pm On May 19, 2019
Apus:
All these people saying vanity upon vanity are just trying to console their losers' mindset. Even poverty is vanity.
Give them what MJ had and they'd soon forget vanity.

1 Like

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by HaryoBamex(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2019
See them, awon vanity crew..
I hate it when people start posting vanity upon vanity.

Smh..

Poverty sef na vanity if dem no know...

1 Like

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by Popmaster2019(f): 12:42am On May 20, 2019
Micheal Jackson is a great time with you and your family
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by rex444(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2019
This life eh, nkwobi hungry U, chop am... anything you feel like eating ,drinking , doing , saying just anything at all, you see fine babe chyke her all these should be done responsibly for you do not know when d time comes

1 Like

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by Nobody: 5:47am On May 20, 2019
Apus:
U are not FAR from the Truth.
Meanwhile, their so called PASTORS are busy operating designers customized JETS...., with the promises that their REWARD lie in heaven while the PASTORS are busy feeding fat on planet earth.

They are the LAZY CHRISTIANS.
Don’t ever stay close to them.
They kill DREAMS faster than the Botulinum toxin.
Always trying to console and encourage themselves for their ineptitudeness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2019
Apus:

God bless you a thousand times bro.
You said what's on my mind. I hate that vanity upon vanity shiit a lot. Yeah we all know life is vanity. Poverty is vanity and wealth is also vanity. So you as a person will chose the vanity you want to live in, since life is so fvcking short. All these poor people shouting vanity upon vanity as if poverty na better thing.

Even Solomon that said it in the Bible, has enjoyed life to the fullest with all his wealth and splendour before saying it in his last days. Probably he was even under the influence of alcohol before saying it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U are not FAR from the Truth.
Meanwhile, their so called PASTORS are busy operating designers customized JETS...., with the promises that their REWARD lie in heaven while the PASTORS are busy feeding fat on planet earth.

They are the LAZY CHRISTIANS.
Don’t ever stay close to them.
They kill DREAMS faster than the Botulinum toxin.
Always trying to console and encourage themselves for their ineptitudeness

loool
You dey mind them. Having a poverty mentality is the deadliest thing ever.
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2019
falcon01:
see people with poor nentality commenting vanity.. mcheew... at least he had it before he died, he enjoyed it before he died haba! so since everything is vanity, I should sit down and die of poverty abi?
*mentality
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by sparog(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2019
All of you saying life is vanity una no get sense

If you truly believe all these things are vanities then why do y'all hustle just to be able to afford expensive stuffs

Most of y'all use expensive fones and wear nice clothes why don't u say it's vanity and buy bend down select cheesy
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by emmancipated(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2019
vanity upon vanity

I'm still hustling for my own vanity cuz vanity is bae grin
Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by falcon01: 1:46pm On May 20, 2019
Okpa042:
*mentality
you know what kinda error that is right ?

1 Like

Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death by columbus007(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
Na for that bed him be dey masturbate sad

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / After So Long, Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Daughter And Baby Daddy / 18 Ghanaian Female Celebs With Hot, Sexy, Banging Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.