Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria (494 Views)

Oil Well For Sale Opl 326 Oil Block Location: Niger Delta Price: $3.5billion. / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by cliffypatt(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2019
How do people acquire oil wells or blocks in the country? Please I want to know.
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by tony231(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2019
Do u want to buy
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by cliffypatt(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2019
I want to know about the procedure, and the steps one ought to take when it comes to procuring one
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by miltonchux(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2019
Send me your email. I will send you the available blocks for sale and the procedure. Thanx 08033672401
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2019
Share it here, i wonder y everything must be private on Nairaland...
Share it here for everyone to benefit from it.
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by miltonchux(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2019
If you share some information here,it becomes tools for scammer to use and defraud innocent people
Re: Acquiring An Oil Well Or Block In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 12:12am On May 31, 2019
miltonchux:
If you share some information here,it becomes tools for scammer to use and defraud innocent people
You could actually be a scammer. What is so hard in saying Nigeria is divided into areas called OPL and the first stage of owning an oil block is getting OPL license which enables the company to look for oil in the area covered by the OPL. If oil is found in commercial quantity the company applies for OML to enable them mine the oil commercially. OPL and OML are awarded by the minister of Petroleum through DPR.

Scammers will usually ask for facilitation fee upfront of between $1m-$5m.

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Man In China — Jack Ma / G-wagon For Sale / Bread Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.