Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga (516 Views)

Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by kutz: 12:32am On May 20, 2019
Paddy Adenuga, the son of Nigerian billionaire Mike Adenuga, has stated in a recent twitter post that it is shameful that iphones and androids still try to correct "jollof" in 2019.

Source: https://gaietz..com/2019/05/its-shameful-that-in-2019-iphones-and.html

Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by CreepyBlackpool: 12:36am On May 20, 2019
Is Jollof an English word/name

Is it in the English dictionary
Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by ayaside(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Is Jollof an English word/name

Is it in the English dictionary

Yeah..it is a borrowed word but there are many other borrowed words that you can find in the English dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2019
well don't blame the phone companies, there's too much info for 1 small device to input
Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by OKorowanta: 5:50am On May 20, 2019
Naim be say iPhone value Beyonce pass jollof.
Lemme try and type jollof and if my phone try to auto correct me I'll smash it on the floor
What nonsense!
Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by mrgraphics01: 6:32am On May 20, 2019
a legend like jollof
Re: It's Shameful Iphones And Androids Still Try To Auto Correct "Jollof" -adenuga by jbblues24(m): 2:36am On May 24, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage May Not Last A Month, Actress Cosy Orjiakor / A Question For Timi Dakolo / Smile, Life's Too Short': Jordyn Woods Hits Back At Khloe For Calling Her Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.