Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised (23485 Views)

American Rapper Lil Baby Reveals Davido Paid Him A Whopping $100K For Collabo / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Ikorodu Boys Reveal Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by godofuck231: 2:16pm On May 20, 2019
Sinach0191:
He's coming u guys should chill
am watching the VA
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by ThothHermes: 2:45pm On May 20, 2019
I think say na only me reason am like that. grin grin
wurabecca:
Ask us any anything..

Those boys legit asked that question with another account and answered the question. Smart kids.

Now they have reminded OBO indirectly, Kings.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by Jaqenhghar: 3:42pm On May 20, 2019
Beedude:

And dem put gun for Davido head to make promise?
If na by force to keep promise lets see nah.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by Beedude(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

If na by force to keep promise lets see nah.
Haaaahaaa. How can u seek attention by making promise u never intend to keep. That a sign of inferiority complex. Other artist that can also afford 1m kept quiet and never promise. I really like Davido but he needs to be change on some things. Things Ike these are irrelevant. He is already famous, why seeking attention?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by Jaqenhghar: 6:03pm On May 20, 2019
Beedude:

Haaaahaaa. How can u seek attention by making promise u never intend to keep. That a sign of inferiority complex. Other artist that can also afford 1m kept quiet and never promise. I really like Davido but he needs to be change on some things. Things Ike these are irrelevant. He is already famous, why seeking attention?
Na you reason am like that. He will tell you he is not famous enough and compare himself with other famous people. Thats why I dey fear this life. My prayer is never to get too carried away that I forget to thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by Beedude(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Na you reason am like that. He will tell you he is not famous enough and compare himself with other famous people. Thats why I dey fear this life. My prayer is never to get too carried away that I forget to thank God.
But he dey always post reciept of over 5m spent at Quilox and other club houses. We know he is a millionaire. Why promise a token of 1m and won't fulfill. Just like me promising someone online of 10k since January and didn't fulfill it. Even if na to pay am twice I go pay am. Abi OBO don broke ni cos I no even understand
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by Jaqenhghar: 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
Beedude:

But he dey always post reciept of over 5m spent at Quilox and other club houses. We know he is a millionaire. Why promise a token of 1m and won't fulfill. Just like me promising someone online of 10k since January and didn't fulfill it. Even if na to pay am twice I go pay am. Abi OBO don broke ni cos I no even understand
LOL. One thing I have learnt with this rich people is na them stingy pass. Even this Dangote when u dey see e go hard you to collect 50k from him. As for the Davido forget that 5m spending. The quedtiin is how often does he have that kind of money. People exaggerate.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised by jbblues24(m): 2:35am On May 24, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's admirable mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Wearing APC Campaign Cloth / Femi Branch Conferred With ‘jagun Asa Of Edeland’ Title By Alaafin Of Oyo / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.