Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou (694 Views)

Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by ELVISHOT: 12:39am On May 20, 2019
A Boxer is currently making rounds online with his at of fear of being beaten.

The Boxer decide to walks out of ring after learning that his opponent use to knocks boxers out in the 1st round.

This is very funny!!! They Boxer is his own state of mind, I cannot come and kill myself.

According to twitter user that shared the post wrote: "If I find out the guy I'm about to fight grew up in hard warri��, ate cocoyam with palm oil at 2months old and chewing sugarcane before he had teeth. I'll quit too
#EfeAjagba ���".

Watch Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/boxer-walks-out-of-ring-after-learning.html?m=1

Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by ELVISHOT: 12:39am On May 20, 2019
Reactions, Watch VideoHERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On May 20, 2019
Lol... Man no wan kpai!!! grin
Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2019
better safe
Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by BiafranBushBoy: 1:57am On May 20, 2019
That wasn't the story.

The huge guy is Efe Ajagba. You would recall that he holds the fastest knockout at the Olympics where he knocked out a Trinidad boxers in 30secs or so.

The other guy had a deal to fight him, but learnt at late minute that his entitlements would be cut short by a certain percentage.

Imagine the feeling that after being beaten, you no go still collect your full cash.

Dude had to respect himself and avoid the beating.

Viola... He ran like a wet hen seeing her menses.

Story closed
Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by otipoju(m): 2:29am On May 20, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
That wasn't the story.

The huge guy is Efe Ajagba. You would recall that he holds the fastest knockout at the Olympics where he knocked out a Trinidad boxers in 30secs or so.

The other guy had a deal to fight him, but learnt at late minute that his entitlements would be cut short by a certain percentage.

Imagine the feeling that after being beaten, you no go still collect your full cash.

Dude had to respect himself and avoid the beating.

Viola... He ran like a wet hen seeing her menses.

Story closed

Sometime i think some people dont just have any brains at all i swear. Just carry false news, no bother to do research.

Efe Ajagba vs Curtis Harper...who walked out of the ring in protest over being cheated of his fight money.
Re: Boxer Walks Out Of Ring After Learning His Opponent Knocks Boxers Out In 1st Rou by jbblues24(m): 2:32am On May 24, 2019
My 2 year old children rates this shot very amazing :-)

(1) (Reply)

Using of Tampons During Menstrual Flow is Hazardous For Ladies, Gifty Revealed / Tiwa Savage, Reveals The Price She Is Paying To Get Closer To Her / Cardi B Throws Wig At Fans, Now Begs For Its Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.