Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help With Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Final Year Project (967 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / You Need Help With Final Year Project? Contact Us / International Award Winner With Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Final Year Project by tluv2(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2007
pls i need help with ma final year project . i tend writing on "unemployment" but i m kinda confused as to wher to use as case study. someone suggested i use "alausa secetariat, ikeja" i dont know if i can use this place. anyone, any suggestions??
Re: Help With Final Year Project by shittu123(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2007
bro i think u should try Ajegunle.
Re: Help With Final Year Project by Ezinwannem: 4:56pm On May 04, 2007
I would like to know your course of study before suggesting
Re: Help With Final Year Project by tluv2(f): 3:47pm On May 09, 2007
sori, i forgot to mention that. i m studying economics. it would be appreciated if u could include where i can get relevant materials. thanks a bunch!!
Re: Help With Final Year Project by DisGuy: 4:26pm On May 09, 2007
why don't you use places with proper statistics, it will make your work easier and more sensible
Re: Help With Final Year Project by Ezinwannem: 5:52pm On May 11, 2007
must ur case study be in Nigeria?
Re: Help With Final Year Project by tluv2(f): 3:25pm On May 13, 2007
Actually, the topic is "unemployment; a threat to a developing nation". nigeria is a nation n dats why i m using it as a case study. i figured out that i could just free style my data as in just write on the general unemp situation in nigeria but i m not sure if dats would be right. dats where i have the problem. i m open to suggestions on other places for case study
Re: Help With Final Year Project by DisGuy: 4:16pm On May 13, 2007
well you can use South Africa they should have better data
If you freestyle your data, you'll probably get stuck somewhere plus you wont have much confidence
(remember you have to provide a reference to where your stats come from)

or use lil asian countries that gained independence around the same time as nigeria that are booming now
Re: Help With Final Year Project by tluv2(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2007
ow would i possibly get materials on south africa or otherasian countries unemp. sit.?
Re: Help With Final Year Project by DisGuy: 8:31pm On May 13, 2007
Internet Research = Google cool

Or go to their ~embassy, they should be able to help with some information,
make sure you book an appointment before you go there wink
Re: Help With Final Year Project by tluv2(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2007
tank y'all but dont tink its worth going to the embassy to gat datas. its really not worth it
. but tanx for suggesting it
Re: Help With Final Year Project by DisGuy: 2:53am On May 17, 2007
it shows proper commitment and effort!
or ask them to send it to you

you can also use athens or blackwells if you have access to them
Re: Help With Final Year Project by DisGuy: 10:47pm On May 17, 2007
3rd class is realy not worth it wink

(1) (Reply)

Pre-degree For Unad / Unad / Ats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.