Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest (867 Views)

Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos) / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by Victni: 1:43am On May 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Fans were seen all crowded at Accra Regional Police Headquarters after the arrest of Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall Stonebwoy pulled a gun after he got attacked by Shatta Wale on stage at the VGMA 2019 after which he explained he brought the gun on stage because of threats he had received prior to the event.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/fans-storms-accra-regional-police.html

1 Share

Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by Victni: 1:44am On May 20, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by WiseStarr(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2019
I missed out on the video but it isn't right to bring out a gun in public let alone shooting it,that's bad
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by chukxie(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2019
Whatever brouhaha brewed between Stonebwoy and Gringo crooner Shatta Wale is their cup of tea. I'm more concerned with the brightness of the neighbourhood where the police is headquartered. Well lit! grin
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by dhebo(m): 2:23am On May 20, 2019
Can I like any artiste enough to go out to protest ,,, angry grin grin grin
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by Jamersirwin1971: 2:49am On May 20, 2019
chukxie:
Whatever brouhaha brewed between Stonebwoy and Gringo crooner Shatta Wale is their cup of tea. I'm more concerned with the brightness of the neighbourhood where the police is headquartered. Well lit! grin

Everywhere is lit here in Ghana . Currently in Ghana and been here for 3 months now . Everyday light , they have only taken the light once, and on that day it was because they came to change few electric cables.. You go everywhere and you can see light .
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by FlirtyGist: 2:54am On May 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by chukxie(m): 2:58am On May 20, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Everywhere is lit here in Ghana . Currently in Ghana and been here for 3 months now . Everyday light , they have only taken the light once, and on that day it was because they came to change few electric cables.. You go everywhere and you can see light .

That's how it ought to be. Way to go, Ghana! Shameful the case isn't the same in Nigeria. Giant for nothing except corruption and ineptitude !

1 Like

Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by mrgraphics01: 6:47am On May 20, 2019
I thought stoneboy was cool
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by Nanatrendy(f): 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
mrgraphics01:
I thought stoneboy was cool
he is but has been pushed to the wall with threats, last year he his wife was stabbed by an SM fan he was obviously the target.
Re: Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest by jbblues24(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2019
This animation has navigated right into my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Begins #NotMyHouseChallenge, Recreates Okoro Blessing's Arrest / Dayo Amusa Happy As She Is Verified By Google / #bbnaija: Denrele Edun Hails His Friend, Nelson As He Emerge As Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.