Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers (808 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / "My Body Is Swollen. I'm Bleeding" Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photos After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by GistmoreNG: 2:58am On May 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Veteran Nigerian musician, Friday Igwe, otherwise known has Baba Fryo has shared photos of his battered face saying he was assaulted by unknown soldiers in Lagos.

Baby Fryo who is known for his for releasing street songs like Dem go dey pose in the late 90s didn't share details of the alleged assault, he simply said;

I was humiliated by unknown soldiers I tried forced them to the barrack but a female soldier interfered and allowed them to escape. The case is under investigation. Thanks to Ojo Army barrack who took the case on their shoulder I pray they will surely be caught and brought to book.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/musician-baba-fryo-shares-bloody-photos-of-his-face-humiliated-by-unknown-soldiers

Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by GistmoreNG: 2:58am On May 20, 2019
kiss
Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by myners007: 3:29am On May 20, 2019
Sorry bros
Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by EbukaHades10(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2019
Put graphic pic.

Wasn't meant to be funny but i couldn't help but laugh at his face especially his mouth.

E pèlé sir.

Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by chiommy123(f): 5:09am On May 20, 2019
Don't form hard man for this people cos at the end you'll be battered like this and they still go free
Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by Ekpekus(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2019
Na wah... this guy that year!!!
See as dem tidy am sad
Re: Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers by jbblues24(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2019
This idea has navigated right into my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Nina Looks Different In Her New Outfit. PHOTOS / BBNAIJA:- Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy Tells Ike / Davido's Blow My Mind Is The Biggest Music Collabo In Nigeria – Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.