Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media (17353 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Bmaster(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2019
Madam, on behalf of zlatan, i said thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by creolehunt: 10:58am On May 20, 2019
GraGra247:
The deranged woman is subtly seeking for his donation.
What made er deranged? Or isn't her post sensible?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Aby26(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2019
For the first time aunty

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by nairalanduseles: 11:11am On May 20, 2019
One real person ....cheers

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Princedapace(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by seangy4konji: 11:20am On May 20, 2019
na confirm she tell am..dis woman make brain pass all dis mofo on nl.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by frankyychiji(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2019
martinz1:
Zlatan
Where's zlantanfan by the way? He has been very sober too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by holluphemydavid(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
All of u praising hanty Kemi,same old woman will still call Zlata in d future and remind him of same fraudulent act and insult him in d future
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by divine2288: 12:57pm On May 20, 2019
i don't really know why i love this woman and hee judgements...nyc one madam kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Platony(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2019
Na d only sensible thing wey dis woman don do wey sweet my belle.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2019
aunty kemi wants an exclusive with this guy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by Npfn: 5:11pm On May 20, 2019
Most Nigeria don't know that there calls are being tapped by Nigeria security agencies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by allisso: 1:49am On May 21, 2019
When will Ganduje,Saraki, Tinubu, Ameachi, Okorocha, And other old fools stealing from this country's treasury daily be prosecuted
The funniest part is the stupid youths condemning Yahoo but priasing their oppressors lol

Ogun kill everybody ( Hypocrites alone)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by jbblues24(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2019
Nice use of grey in this type.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media by booksrite(f): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Where's zlantanfan by the way? He has been very sober too.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Rate Ade's Look A.k.a Tegaa When Not In Crazeclown Constume / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) / Floyd Mayweather Postpones Africa Tour Over Must-Win 50th Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.