Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi (538 Views)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by Naijaalive(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2019
Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them with gifts

A Toyota Sienna Car

and a Mini-Bungalow Estate with 4 Houses.

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Apostle-Sulemans-old-friend-and-wife-fainted-in-church-as-he-surprised-them.html

lalasticala mynd44 Seun Dominique

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by AlphLukau: 7:05am On May 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by Mutteeme: 7:39am On May 20, 2019
Congrats
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by Mutteeme: 9:23am On May 20, 2019
naijapage:

The next time you come to my blog to copy my post... I will slap your head....

You can't come to soundaza copy post and modify your old thread just to hit front page...

You are a comedian....
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by Mutteeme: 9:28am On May 20, 2019
naijapage:

The next time you come to my blog to copy my post... I will slap your head....

You can't come to soundaza copy post and modify your old thread just to hit front page...

I didn't come here to argue with you.

lalasticala has the final decision....
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by naijapage(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2019
Mutteeme:

I didn't come here to argue with you.

lalasticala has the final decision....

So what's the final decision....
Re: Apostle Suleman ‘s old friend and wife fainted in church as he surprised them wi by jbblues24(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's good dude

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer-answering God / Wife Of Drowned RCCG Pastor Heads To Court As New Report Emerges / Pastor Shocks The Church As He Cannot Find The Book Of Genesis In The Bible..omg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.