Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Name Opposition Leaders Responsible For Treason, Atiku’s Spokesman Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Opposition Leaders Responsible For Treason, Atiku’s Spokesman Tells Buhari (238 Views)

DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Poll: Stop Harassing Opposition Leaders, US Congress Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Opposition Leaders Responsible For Treason, Atiku’s Spokesman Tells Buhari by 247ureports(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2019
NAME OPPOSITION LEADERS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREASON, ATIKU’S SPOKESMAN TELLS BUHARI
-
He said the result of the February 23 elections “as presented presently” showed that Nigeria was “truly divided, a division that runs through the tribal cleavages, the religious tendencies, the social classifications”.Showunmi also said statements like the ones credited to the minister of information “are tantamount to stifling the opposition.”He added, “As if the latter’s comments are not unfortunate enough, one just needs to look at the other organisations within the executive like the EFCC and ICPC, among others, to become curious as to how come, suddenly, under your watch, the main victims of their activities are opposition figures and persons perceived to be close to them.”
-
Source: http://247ureports.com/2019/05/name-opposition-leaders-responsible-for-treason-atikus-spokesman-tells-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Sleep In My Second Term, I'll Surprise Those Calling Me ‘baba Go Slow / How Gwarzo Used Own Companies For Contracts In SEC- Report / Police Suspend Rally, Demonstration, Assembly In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.