Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood (34603 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2019
Watery beans don reset him brain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2019
You're a confirm Yahoo pls undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by yincah38: 11:19am On May 20, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
‘Zanku’ crooner, Omoniyi Temidayo popularly known as Zlatan Ibile has come to say  in the trending video that his song was misunderstood.

He further stated that he does not support yahoo neither does he promote it.Recall that he was just released on Bail after he was arrested by officials of the Economic and Financial crimes commission over Fraud related Offense.

Fellow Rapper and Friend, Naira Marley is set to face the court today over 11 count fraud related charges

Watch the video here.

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-was-misunderstood-i-dont-support-yahoo-zlatan/

The fear of EFCC
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by martowskin1(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2019
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by cr7lomo: 11:20am On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin......efcc sabi humble mens grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by HAH: 11:20am On May 20, 2019
He has been reset to default setting
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Savage200(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2019
Lol Ema sashe lo!
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by infinitygod87: 11:21am On May 20, 2019
G Boi

exactly there is no where in the lyrics he or Naira Marley supported or claimed been a yahoo boy,only tangle evidence could indict them
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Baawaa(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2019
Walking:
Una don dey back out small small...

Hardwork pays...
I used to play 9ja bet, but I found out it has been consuming my money and give me a lot of setbacks.. I can't even tell my girlfriend.. I just need to stop it..

#Hardwork
Congratulations to you,don't go back to your vomit
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by stagger: 11:24am On May 20, 2019
Then use your music to condemn it outright.

This is the issue I have with muslim leaders. They see fundamentalists and extremists causing havoc in the name of their religion, but their leaders never come out openly to outrightly condemn fundamentalist Islam as evil. None of them has condemned in the strongest terms, what happened in Sri Lanka.

Same thing with this yahoo plus thing. It should be condemned very strongly in no uncertain terms. There should be no ambiguity in the messages and lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by mmclatino(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2019
EFCc is your new friend.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by davibid: 11:25am On May 20, 2019
My brother I understand you jor
grin
Who no like freedom
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Sabby1(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2019
Na who dey catch na him be thief

He is now pleading innocence because he was released. When Naira Marley go to court, he will list out all his acquaintances of which Zlatan is no exception

Nonsense
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by dabiriy(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2019
This one brain don go to default setting
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2019
geesilver:

factory reset.............. magu badt guy
Dem too loud
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Nobody: 11:35am On May 20, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Them don press factory reset....

Efcc they vex o. Dem fornat the street comot leave am with crescent attitude.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Yomight91: 11:35am On May 20, 2019
The fear of Efcc is the beginning of thinking straight... undecided undecided

You can't spent 3night with Efcc and still they think or talk like yahoo boy

If you are one better disclaim it before it too late your integrity is at stake this trash is too early...
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by mistyebby(f): 11:39am On May 20, 2019
He should count himself lucky? Childish boys. They led the naira goat to his doom, silly!
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Akuruoulo(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2019
LAS LAS UR EYES DON CLEAR
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Chikaa444: 11:46am On May 20, 2019
Naira Marley don turn lesson....
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Longlife234: 11:47am On May 20, 2019
Eye don clear wink
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2019
Walking:
Una don dey back out small small...

Hardwork pays...
I used to play 9ja bet, but I found out it has been consuming my money and give me a lot of setbacks.. I can't even tell my girlfriend.. I just need to stop it..

#Hardwork

U WERE PLAYING VITUAL LEAGUE.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by xyz123456: 11:56am On May 20, 2019
stagger:
Then use your music to condemn it outright.

This is the issue I have with muslim leaders. They see fundamentalists and extremists causing havoc in the name of their religion, but their leaders never come out openly to outrightly condemn fundamentalist Islam as evil. None of them has condemned in the strongest terms, what happened in Sri Lanka.

Same thing with this yahoo plus thing. It should be condemned very strongly in no uncertain terms. There should be no ambiguity in the messages and lyrics.
Haba!!! How many times do you want the Muslim leaders to condemn?? You only see what you wanna see.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
Oh. His brain has reset so fast. Before his arrest he no talk all this one O. The aftermath of his arrest and backlash from Nigerians made him do a UTurn
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by aleeyus(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
Kingluqman:
So EFCC is now head correctional center

grin
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by femi4: 12:02pm On May 20, 2019
MrThisandthat:
I don't understand yoruba... I didn't get any of your lyrics on the song "Am I a yahoo boy" but the video you and naira marley shot really spoke volume...
chai!
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by femi4: 12:03pm On May 20, 2019
xyz123456:

Haba!!! How many times do you want the Muslim leaders to condemn?? You only see what you wanna see.
They don't
Re: Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood by Adekdammy: 12:05pm On May 20, 2019
a night with the efcc is the beginning of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Swimwear, Poses By The Pool Side / Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding / Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.