Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Happens Next With Huawei? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happens Next With Huawei? (650 Views)

HUAWEI 9YA: What's Your Experience With HUAWEI phones? / Google Reverses Decision To Cut Ties With Huawei After US Eases Trade Restrictio / Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Next With Huawei? by dicksonotieno(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2019
It is clear that we need to find a solution to American dominance. We cannot allow one country’s poor election decisions to turn the whole world. There needs to be new regulation from the UN on what software companies can and cannot do if they supply their software across the world. There needs to be a check on huge tech companies that’s not governed by their country’s administration, but by a bigger and inclusive world body.

Read more: https://tech-ish.com/2019/05/20/what-happens-huawei/

Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by NuclearReactor: 9:30am On May 20, 2019
Simple, let them partner with other Asian phonemakers to develop a new OS...
It might take time but it would be worth it at the end...
Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2019
it just a matter of time another softwares firms will spring up their egos will be smash
Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 20, 2019
I don't think the Chinese phonemakers can come up with an operating system that will beat Android and Apple OS, remember the case of Nokia and Microsoft windows?

African will always be the most affected if USA impose more strict laws on all Chinese phonemakers. (I hope you know why?)

And between why Is no one talking about China not allowing her citizens to use Facebook, whatsApp and recently wikipedia.
Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by Nobody: 2:17am On May 22, 2019
Immensely sick shot dude
Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by ddjay: 7:49am On May 22, 2019
The popularity of the asian brands is growing massively, i suggest the guy above said, "partner with other asian brands and build a new os" and make the phones more affordable since majority of the brands are Asian
Re: What Happens Next With Huawei? by ddjay: 7:52am On May 22, 2019
FCBboy:
I don't think the Chinese phonemakers can come up with an operating system that will beat Android and Apple OS, remember the case of Nokia and Microsoft windows?

African will always be the most affected if USA impose more strict laws on all Chinese phonemakers. (I hope you know why?)

And between why Is no one talking about China not allowing her citizens to use Facebook, whatsApp and recently wikipedia.
Yes but they can start fron somewhere, it wasn't easy for android back in 2009 when symbian, windows mobile and blackberry dominated the market, Android donut and eclairs was terrible then but today thats history, not bad in trying

(1) (Reply)

Forsale: Iphone 6s 51,000 And 2G Ram Tecno Camon CX 25,500 And Iphone 5c 23,500 / Iphone Sale And Unlock. / Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.