Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him (1282 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him by MhizMuna: 9:24am On May 20, 2019
DMW CEO, Davido took to Instagram to gush over his girlfriend ,Chioma .Posting a stunning makeup photo of her,he said “Your body dey blow my mind”

A fan responded that Chioma is so lucky and she’s jealous .Davido made it clear he is lucky too.

https://www./2019/05/davidos-reacts-as-fan-says-chioma-is-lucky-to-have-him.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him by Nobody: 1:58am On May 22, 2019
It's admirable not just sexy!
Re: Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him by mrgraphics01: 6:13am On May 22, 2019
nice reply
Re: Davido’s Response To Fan Who Said Chioma Is Lucky To Have Him by IamD18: 7:02am On May 22, 2019
Chioma is a very smart Igbo girl.

She's too wise and smart to be deceived by this rubbish Davido is doing on social media.

When she's done getting fame and connection with Davido, she'll jejely go get married to a responsible man who's trustworthy to be a husband, and a man without histories of having baby mamas here and there.

If you think she'll marry Davido, nwanne, ino on a long thing.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Fake Jesus Dies. Photos / Ghanaian Model, Sariyu Goes Nude On Instagrama / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shares More Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.