Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Naija Musics Are Now Smokescreens.. Burns Out Faster Than Usual - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Musics Are Now Smokescreens.. Burns Out Faster Than Usual (322 Views)

Where Can I Download Musics With Cover Arts / Download Music:rudeboy – Reality (prod. Lord Sky) AND SEE ALL RUDEBOY MUSICS / Download Full Album: Tekno - Old Romance (zip/mp3/musics) (2) (3) (4)

Naija Musics Are Now Smokescreens.. Burns Out Faster Than Usual by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
I came to a realization this morning while going about my day duties... A friend of mine was playing Olamide song Poverty Die Die and it felt its been years I last heard that song... Funnily the song is not even a year old but it felt like its been years since its been realised...Going through his Playlist I notice there are lots of of Song thst had burn out so fast thst is feels like 10yrs ago...

Due to high influx of new artist and tracks into the market it feels the Market has been saturated with jargons that nowadays we hardly admire any song for a long period but all we do is Listen and within weeks it's Forgotten... The likes of Africa Queen, Mr lecturer, WHY Me, mathematics, Tattoo Girls, Oleku etc spents years as fan favourites and had massive airplay with longevity on the Radio... But nowadays most songs feels like crap and are easily forgotten..

Yes they may come out with hype and massive airplay then suddenly its gone...the likes of If, Assurance, Dorobucci, Olúwa Ní, Katapot, legbegbe etc songs even from top artist like Whizkid, Tiwa, Davido, Kiss Daniel etc are easily forgotten after just weeks and co

Who do we blame for this sudden decline... The artist or Market?

Do we say their lyrics and creative minds ain't worth it? Or Say they all sing Crap?

Do we blame it on the fans who just wanna dance their frustration away?

WHO DO WE BLAME

Re: Naija Musics Are Now Smokescreens.. Burns Out Faster Than Usual by Nobody: 1:27am On May 22, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shot, anyway.

Erriga Vs Xerox Knight Who U Tink Rap Better / [mixtape] DJ Mbaks – Best Of Paragon Mixtape / Mavin Records: Don Jazzy Signs Crayonthis

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8