Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch (43168 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch / Iyabo Ojo Opens Her Clothing Boutique Set To Compete With Mercy Aigbe Mag Diva’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by rita25(f): 12:50pm On May 20, 2019
she dey console herself....mk she copy regina ned go marry grandpa jor grin
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by andysmith123(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2019
A
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by celeiyke: 12:53pm On May 20, 2019
Clothing line me. Make I go sip zobo abeg
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by ajayiopy: 12:53pm On May 20, 2019
dachiwater:
Cee-C's outfit to her clothing line launch yesterday, is reportedly worth N300K as revealed by celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani who styled her. This came off in an exchange with a follower who admired the outfit.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange in which Toyin Lawani revealed that Cee-C's outfit to her clothing line launch is worth N300K; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/20/cee-cs-outfit-to-her-clothing-line-launch-is-worth-n300k/

300k?
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Indomie001: 12:53pm On May 20, 2019
Nelly21:
And she recouped every dime she spent on the launch at the launch event proper. People were bidding as high as 400k for wears and she even got to partner with Payporte.
I am so glad that Man doesn't have the final say in anyones life tongue
cee e finally spotted here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by jboycrb(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2019
BrantheBroken:
Choi shocked shocked shocked

Instagram account for sale. 72k followers, price is 30k. DM 08051418777 for more details

What for? EFCC is watching u . go and ask NairaMarley
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by kheny12(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2019
300k my foot,cloth way no reach 20k.They will just mention any amount just to get attention.imaging wizkid son wearing 700k cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Phummiepreneur: 1:12pm On May 20, 2019
Lies everywhere!
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by tfash96(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2019
Bleep that lie

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2019
sheller:
wlcm to Nigeria were we celebrate nonsense and encourage ppl to seek beyond realm

vanity
Oshey..Sheller no 11
Center Forward of Vanity FC aba

Tiri gbo gbo for you
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Emyjeze(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2019
sheller:
wlcm to Nigeria were we celebrate nonsense and encourage ppl to seek beyond realm

vanity
poor man sighted..... Together with his poor mentality

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Emyjeze(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2019
King c.cee. . . . .king of spartans, love you plenty
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On May 20, 2019
Person launch clothing line but decodentobwear another clothing line to her own launch...

Does it make brain..

Detest d hoe sha

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Agozie48: 2:45pm On May 20, 2019
Indomie001:
cee e finally spotted here on nairaland.

You think it's a joke her Sports wear line launch yesterday trended on twitter, Every single wear she came with that night was sold out

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by qualityovenbake(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2019
looks lovely
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by BarristerAlarig: 3:01pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
It is remains small my people. It will not take more than 2 minutes of your time. Above all, the survey is very interesting cheesy

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

I just took the survey. Y'all should try and assist our sister.
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Princedapace(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I just took the survey. Y'all should try and assist our sister.

Thank u so much bro. One love

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by ibmworld(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2019
She be like bag of onion for the outfit

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Nelly21: 3:37pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

Ceec-C Is that you?

If it makes you feel better to call me Ceec, then call away kiss kiss ...but if you are genuinely wondering why I know about all that stuff is because she trended on twitter yesterday smiley smiley
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by TheTruthRaw: 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
And no one will ask these oloshos where dem so Money, lol Bleep this country.
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by mikkiviv: 4:28pm On May 20, 2019
kheny12:
300k my foot,cloth way no reach 20k.people will just mention any figure for us,As if we are daft.wizkid son 700k Cardigan.
we can lie shaa
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by davibid: 4:35pm On May 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
But i heard Chioma, Davido;s gf dashed her the cloth

Una no go kee pesin oooo grin
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Heromaniaa: 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
Your phone number isnt on whatsapp?
BrantheBroken:
Choi shocked shocked shocked

Instagram account for sale. 72k followers, price is 30k. DM 08051418777 for more details
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by mkorle: 9:33pm On May 20, 2019
How much for a bag of cement?
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by nestkojex(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2019
are you spanking her?
Princedapace:
It is remains small my people. It will not take more than 2 minutes of yourfee time. Above all, the survey is very interesting cheesy

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by fyneguy: 3:36am On May 21, 2019
seangy4konji:
Person launch clothing line but decodentobwear another clothing line to her own launch...

Does it make brain..

Detest d hoe sha

lol quit detesting people, just so you don't have cancerous cells.
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by fyneguy: 3:38am On May 21, 2019
TheTruthRaw:
And no one will ask these oloshos where dem so Money, lol Bleep this country.

ignoramus.

I know someone whose order was number 5,000+ on Ceec onlinestore. The cheapest outfit costs N10k. Do the maths
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by seangy4konji: 7:59am On May 21, 2019
fyneguy:

lol quit detesting people, just so you don't have cancerous cells.
wetin concern u
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by sheller(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Emyjeze:
poor man sighted..... Together with his poor mentality

its unfortunate u are the poor person here
Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Emyjeze(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
sheller:

its unfortunate u are the poor person here
swerve

Re: Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch by Indomie001: 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
Agozie48:

You think it's a joke her Sports wear line launch yesterday trended on twitter, Every single wear she came with that night was sold out
Am happy for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.