Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) (41107 Views)

Heartbreaking: Young Girl Hawking Pure Water Robbed In Edo State. VIDEO / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2019
Here is a viral video of two kids hawking pure water in the market that got Nigerians talking

The two kids were spotted in a shop selling pure water in a market place.

This prompt Nigerians to react to the video

Watch Video and see reactions below;

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/little-kids-spotted-hawking-pure-water.html?m=1

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2019
See Reactions

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2019
Watch Full Video HERE
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:33am On May 20, 2019
Very bad sad poor children undecided They need to survive,

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:03am On May 20, 2019
People should learn to mind their business !

There's nothing wrong with it if they're helping their mother out ...I'm pretty sure she's around the corner

It's better when mother and children hustle together than to give out the children to relatives because the parents can't afford to feed them .
Believe me, those little boys will turn out great in life .

For those people quoting me, Nigeria is not as easy as we want it to be.
Instead of misinterpreting me, you all need to go and find out how people really survive in the real world .

It is easy to assume ...

45 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by BrantheBroken: 1:23pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin this one na normal something we dey see everyday here for east

Instagram account for sale. 72k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2019
I sent him?

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by emeejinsm: 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
Na today ?

3 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2019
Well, it is pathetic, parents have failed. They failed the country by not holding govt accountable.. now most cant take care of their kids..

Any ways, Nairalanders, una too much. We are now at 850 grin grin *gbe body eh* dancing!

Alright, we are almost there at 1000! Can we complete this today guys? Thank u so much so far. If u are yet to help us, kindly do. Not more than 2 minutes.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by teefaht(f): 1:27pm On May 20, 2019
What is it that I've never Hawk in my life?

Maggi, soap, soya milk, pure water, soft drinks, boiled eggs, bread, kulikuli é.t.c.
I started hawking at the age of 7 or 6 and stopped at the age of 14.
Alhamdulilah for where we are today.

22 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2019
cool

Well, Patoranking hawked otapiapia.

Btw, Nigeria has the highest paid Senators representing the poorest people of the world...

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:28pm On May 20, 2019
I hawked fire wood when I was small....
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Olalekank(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2019
teefaht:

Maggi, soap, soya milk, pure water, soft drinks, boiled eggs, bread, kulikuli é.t.c.
So you're justifying the act?

Little wonder we are where we are as a country - where people brag about anomaly. Where the anomaly has suddenly become something normal

22 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by olatade(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2019
in situations like this, i always blame the irresponsible parents

6 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Kim1: 1:30pm On May 20, 2019
that's what nigeria has turn into poverty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2019
frankleesehi:
Here is a viral video of two kids hawking pure water in the market that got Nigerians talking

The two kids were spotted in a shop selling pure water in a market place.

This prompt Nigerians to react to the video

Watch Video and see reactions below;

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/little-kids-spotted-hawking-pure-water.html?m=1

nothing new

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2019
Northerners sad sad
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2019
BrantheBroken:
grin grin this one na normal something we dey see everyday here for east

Instagram account for sale. 72k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct

grin grin grin
Which East??

You want to shake tables abi grin
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2019
fvck buhari, fvck zoo called nigeria, fvck there government, fvck all Nigerians bastard ppl.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2019
Olalekank:

So you're justifying the act?

Little wonder we are where we are as a country - where people brag about anomaly. Where the anomaly has suddenly become something normal

grin grin grin

That guy is one of the BMC zombies on this forum receiving 30k Npower monthly stipend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
People should learn to mind their business !

There's nothing wrong with it if they're helping their mother out ...I'm pretty sure she's around the corner

It's better when mother and children hustle together than to give out the children to relatives because the parents can't afford to feed them .
Believe me, those little boys will turn out great in life .
You are wrong because child labour is morally wrong. Don't have children you cannot support.The northerners do something similar, it's called almajiri system there. I'm sorry but children from this kind of environment mostly end up desperate and would do abominable things for money as poverty warps their moral compass.Some would pull through but not too many sadly. This is the main reason politicians have combatants during election periods. Child development is crucial.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2019
Lovelife433:
fvck buhari, fvck zoo called nigeria, fvck there government, fvck all Nigerians bastard ppl.

grin grin grin

Fvck you too.
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2019
their parents should be arrested..Ur kids shouldn't be the breadwinners of the family..why bring them into this world when u can't take care of them

4 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by Westsida: 1:38pm On May 20, 2019
teefaht:

Eyah. Thank God for life!

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by nairalee(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2019
This is an everyday sight in kaduna and many parts of the core north. The government needs to sit up to address this coz many of these grow up to pick up vices such as kidnapping and armed robbery.

Opportunity maketh the thief
Re: Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) by kheny12(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2019
teefaht:

Robili Al Ameen for His mercy and blessing upon us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts / Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group / Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.