Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' (25879 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Oxb90: 1:38pm On May 20, 2019
BrantheBroken:
Who else doesn't care about this polithieves undecided

Instagram account for sale. 72k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct
pls forgive my ignorance, will I be paid if I purchase your IG accounts? If yes who will pay me.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by sunnyside16(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2019
A disgrace to her kindred

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by 77up(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2019
uselesscountry:
Nigeria will forever remain a uselessly hopeless poor country. Why arrest guys and tag them internet fraudsters . Poor guys. If not that Magu is a dunce
Attention seeker.

Do the crime and do the time!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Austineva(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2019
Uncleodi:
Trouble de sleep, Inyanga go wake am.
I tell u. Atiku will surely deal with her heartlessly
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by CrtlAltDel: 1:54pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
TheSTreetman:
Atiku needs to sue this drunkard to teach others a lesson not to publish and defame someone you don't have evidence against.

Same way EFCC has used Naira Marley has scapegoat for any one or celebrity that supports or promote internet frauds online.

If Atiku chickens out on this woman. I give up for him with Buhari on tribunal judgment.
[/s]

Hypocrite, didn’t see you say same when FFK and Reno were doing same
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Inetpork: 1:57pm On May 20, 2019
wish her good luck
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Adagba1: 1:58pm On May 20, 2019
Ibos insulting their own because of Fulani man
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by 77up(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2019
I can see many idiots wailing on this thread as if the woman have done up to 30% of what Reno omonkery is doing.

PDP supporters and cry remain 5&6 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2019
dukie25:
Onochie inebriated as usual, ugly inside and outside. Less than 60yrs ago a woman like this would have been offered to the gods.

Just don't mind the ugly beast. Okorocha treatment will soon befall her then her block silly head will be reformated.

Looking like Ameoba.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by mrtc(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2019
Politicians are the real cause of insecurity in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by YenYo: 2:29pm On May 20, 2019
E go be for her soon.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Austineva(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2019
Adagba1:
Ibos insulting their own because of Fulani man
do u think Igbos re bigot and religious fanatics like ur tribe, who could commit and tell all source of lies just to cover their tribal evil? Igbos re always honest in giving a judgment unlike ur tribe born of bigotry and fanaticism

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Jimalicoco(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2019
This woman is something else. She should watch her utterances
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by blowjob: 2:55pm On May 20, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Derinhenz: 3:02pm On May 20, 2019
Atiku with another court case

This guy go hawk pure water las las for Lagos
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by JusticeSeeker: 3:40pm On May 20, 2019
dukie25:
Onochie inebriated as usual, ugly inside and outside. Less than 60yrs ago a woman like this would have been offered to the gods.
and you think this idiotic comment will change who she's?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Bulusc: 4:36pm On May 20, 2019
Woman have you seen your doctor today incase hypertension is loading.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' by Nobody: 1:01am On May 22, 2019
Ivory. I wonder what would have happened if I made this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.