Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 (1752 Views)

Condemned Laptop Batteries Are Needed Up To 2000 Pieces And More Any Laptop Bat / I Can Sell Clean Point Yoni Pearls @#140 Each For 2000 Pieces And Above / Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by pryme(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
Amytosin:
Am a woman, a wife, a mother, a masters degree holder a good and responsible Muslimah looking for source of income by venturing into importation business , there is no special procedure to uploading pictures on nairaland, so Mr upload your evidence, that is when you even have one.

Who you are or What you are is irrelevant to me, this is an online forum so anyone can be anybody.

But the item you are advertising is exactly what it is, a plastic lamp with a fan attached to it(that is suppose to dry the mosquitoes with its in the trap), an some LED bulbs that is (SUPPOSED TO ATTRACT MOSQUITOES), what you are advertising is something I have bought with my own money.
It does not work indoors, even when I turned off all the lights, cos they said it works better in a dark room. I left it on throughout the night till morning, it only caught (ONE) mosquito.

You are yet to debunk my claim that this product uses a (White) charger head, square white head to be precise.
Go on then, tell us how the power cable with a USB head works.

There are many products you can import, if this is how you want to start your importation business then your business will die a premature death, cos what you should be building is your reputation not instant profit (that's a by product of good reputation),

Do you honestly think people will still want to patronize you after buying such fake product like this from you?

You will learn the hard way if you don't start importing products that are have good ratings.

This product is on Amazon go there and feed your eyes, the mistake I made was I never read the reviews on that site before ordering for this item.
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:06pm On May 29, 2019
pryme:

Who you are or What you are is irrelevant to me, this is an online forum so anyone can be anybody.

But the item you are advertising is exactly what it is, a plastic lamp with a fan attached to it(that is suppose to dry the mosquitoes with its in the trap), an some LED bulbs that is (SUPPOSED TO ATTRACT MOSQUITOES), what you are advertising is something I have bought with my own money.
It does not work indoors, even when I turned off all the lights, cos they said it works better in a dark room. I left it on throughout the night till morning, it only caught (ONE) mosquito.

You are yet to debunk my claim that this product uses a (White) charger head, square white head to be precise.
Go on then, tell us how the power cable with a USB head works.

There are many products you can import, if this is how you want to start your importation business then your business will die a premature death, cos what you should be building is your reputation not instant profit (that's a by product of good reputation),

Do you honestly think people will still want to patronize you after buying such fake product like this from you?

You will learn the hard way if you don't start importing products that are have good ratings.

This product is on Amazon go there and feed your eyes, the mistake I made was I never read the reviews on that site before ordering for this item.

This is the amazon u claimed there is bad review about the product, this is the exact product I imported you are just ....... I don't even know that word that best fit you, I leave you in God's hands to judge you.

Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:13pm On May 29, 2019
Just to prove you wrong, read the last two comments nairalanders

Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:15pm On May 29, 2019
yemtoy16:
Any garranty of quality products? Am interested am in Lagos
Hi, the product is a good one, check reviews from different websites that sells it
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
Any interested buyer should contact me on 07085608719
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
Picture of the mosquitoes I captured with the mosquito lamp

Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
I have other products too

Remote organiser #1500
Hand stich sewing machine #2000. Toothpaste dispenser #1200. family toothbrush holder # 800. Spice tower #1400
Fruit bowls 3 pieces #900 Hand dryer # 1400.
Doughnut dispenser #1200 Batter dispenser # 1200
Children's Mickey mouse plate 3 pieces #450
Tommy belt #2000
plastic baby bottle # 700
Stainless baby bottle #800. kitchen napkins 3 pieces #500. Bottle flasks #1300

Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by pryme(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
Amytosin:
This is the amazon u claimed there is bad review about the product, this is the exact product I imported you are just ....... I don't even know that word that best fit you, I leave you in God's hands to judge you.

God will judge me if I keep silent and allow unsuspecting members of the public to buy a fake product, not on my watch.
Your product is a fake product, since you cant tell your prospecting costumers how your product works (which i did in my last post), it shows you have no MORAL AUTHORITY to sell this product.
Good day.
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 4:56pm On May 29, 2019
pryme:

God will judge me if I keep silent and allow unsuspecting members of the public to buy a fake product, not on my watch.
Your product is a fake product, since you cant tell your prospecting costumers how your product works (which i did in my last post), it shows you have no MORAL AUTHORITY to sell this product.
Good day.
silence is the best answer for a..................
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Justanodadude: 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
Amytosin:
silence is the best answer for a..................
let him be. He has no basis for his talk. At least you keep providing proof while all he does is rant here. Don't stress yourself. God will bless the works of your hand. Keep working and keep improving.
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by Amytosin: 7:29am On May 30, 2019
Justanodadude:
let him be. He has no basis for his talk. At least you keep providing proof while all he does is rant here. Don't stress yourself. God will bless the works of your hand. Keep working and keep improving.
Thank you sir
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by SirLakes: 8:35am On May 30, 2019
pryme:

I left it on throughout the night till morning, it only caught (ONE) mosquito.

You know how many mosquitoes you have in your room?

What if it's just 1 undecided
Re: Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 by I8id(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2019
SirLakes:

You know how many mosquitoes you have in your room?

What if it's just 1 undecided
you made me laugh, exactly my thought, products like this are best tried in rural environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 200k Starting This January 2020. / Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC / Your Experience Doing Business With Aliexpress Or Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.