Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police (8838 Views)

Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Governor Wike Lauds Ortom For Defending Benue During Herdsmen Invasion / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by 2016v2017: 11:29am On May 20, 2019
festacman:
What shall it profit a person to manufacture a lie capable of throwing a nation into chaos just because of blog traffic or out of criminal mischief?

It must be an Afonja trying hard to incite quarel between SE and Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
To believe POLICE na Rapture Things oooo

Dem don tell you say na old story with new date because the police commissioner wey dem mention for the fake news no dey Enugu again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Lopeztranto(f): 11:59am On May 20, 2019
spyder880:
I am in Enugu and will reach that area today. There is NO report of any problems here in Enugu state. Everywhere is calm as usual.

I'm certain to believe your report against that of the Nigerian police, please quote me when you ascertain the situation in the said area.

1 Like

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by horsepower101: 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
The fake news was started by a bigot called lazygold who was angry that Yoruba farms was taken over by Fulani Herdsmen in Ogun State yesterday. Instead of him attacking the Fulanis that attacked his people, he rushed and opened an old news from 3 years ago of a tragedy that happened in Enugu in 2016.

The worst is that a bigoted mod help him push the fake news to front page without hesitation.

It like there was a craze for anti igbo bad news for theses individuals.

Nairaland should permanent ban Lazygold accounts. To let that bigot continue to comment freely is a strong message being passed to the rest of igbos.

7 Likes

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Chamber2000: 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
seun I will send a mail to the DSS and police to tell them your forum was the first one to publish that fake story and your Yoruba mod moved it to FP to counter the Oodua v Fulani story.

Be ready to pay for making your forum a dumpster for fake news and tribal bigotry

8 Likes

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Naajjii: 12:11pm On May 20, 2019
This is how they will be spreading fake news Iyamiri people.

1 Like

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by DauraIsAGoal: 12:22pm On May 20, 2019
The story was just too similar to what happened in 2016.
Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by NaMeAboki: 12:28pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by magzey: 12:51pm On May 20, 2019
Bloggers with washed brain commenters grin mtheeeww
Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Inetpork: 1:09pm On May 20, 2019
I am in uzo uwani right now there is NO such attack.we are cool..�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by deji17: 1:14pm On May 20, 2019
When you hear fake herdsmen killings, 2023 campaign don start be that. This stategy did not work in 2019, it will not work in 2023.

1 Like

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Inetpork: 1:16pm On May 20, 2019
I am in uzo uwanî,there is no such Report
Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Yusman316(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2019
festacman:
What shall it profit a person to manufacture a lie capable of throwing a nation into chaos just because of blog traffic or out of criminal mischief?

Bro I was watching a program yesterday on DW about fake news and why people do it. There are many reasons to it, but most important is for commercial purpose and mischief making

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police by Nobody: 12:41am On May 22, 2019
Nice texture!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others / Nnamdi Kanu preek stands as he snaps near a woman PHOTOS / Osun PDP Members Protest, Accuse Gov Makinde Of Interference In Party Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.