Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Fix My Roku Internet Connection Issue? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Fix My Roku Internet Connection Issue? (247 Views)

How Do I Log Into My Roku On My TV? / How To Create My Roku Account? / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix My Roku Internet Connection Issue? by ShaneRobert(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2019
There are several things to consider when you are talking about Spectrum Error Code WUC-1002 with respect to your Roku. To rectify, try one of the following remedies,
1. Verify the network speed
2. Check the Network settings
3. Restart your streaming device
4. Restart your router
5. Use signal boosters or range extenders
6. Verify the hardware connections
7. Check the video formats that you play

Even after following the above tips, if you are still struggling with internet issues, then give us a call at our toll-free number @ +1-888-213-9210.

1 Share

Re: How To Fix My Roku Internet Connection Issue? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 22, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's clean!!

(1) (Reply)

The Best 20 Legal Streaming Services Providers In Australia, Canada And U.S / Bbnaija Update: See The Only Virgin In The House / Netflix Procured Kunle Afolayan’s Movie “Mokalik”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.