Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Entrepreneurship And Investment 101 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship And Investment 101 (207 Views)

Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / Bitcoin Investment 101 Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship And Investment 101 by AchosDaboss(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2019
THE 21st CENTURY BUSINESS

NOTE!! People might call you CRAZY

What man doesn't understand he calls evil.

People are used to getting paid based On HOURS, but Financial Freedom lies on getting paid based on RESULT and PERFORMANCE.

All that is required in this Business is your Mouth and Brain.

WHO IS IT NOT MEANT FOR?

definitely not for everyone and certainly not for quitters

If you're afraid of failing and rejection please ignore because it clearly states you are not cut out for SUCCESS

WHO IS IT MEANT FOR?

Success hungry Nigerians, those who want to break out from this financial and economic frustration.

WHAT THIS BUSINESS DOES FOR YOU

Help people to make money and have more free time to spend with family and friends

Help stressed out corporate executives to get out of the Rat Race and earn ATLEAST 5 digits weekly.

And the bottom line is that you help others succeed.

SUCCESS IS A CHOICE FOR THE COURAGEOUS

Cease this opportunity while it lasts, especially the youths. There are no Rich Uncles anywhere to hook you up. Enough of the “SEND ME YOUR CV LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO” what ever you'll be in 5 years is determined by the choices you make today. Some persons are made to fit in others are made to stand out.

So make a choice today to either fit in and live in Mediocrity or stand out and live the life..

Come join us for a free practical, tested and proven secrets the rich have over the poor in our BUSINESS CLASS . Our Resource person has traveled far and wide giving this SUCCESS MEAL TICKETS for the Hungry ones and has arrived to Lagos, Nigeria. As he takes us on

ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INVESTMENT 101

for details kindly message 08136081623 on WhatsApp and please do not share your contact online to avoid scammers and spams. I repeat do not. Thanks

“If someone offers you an Amazing Opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, Say YES and learn how to do it later”- Richard Branson
Re: Entrepreneurship And Investment 101 by Nobody: 5:04am On May 21, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Inaugurate Largest LPG Storage Facility In Edo / Learn To Produce Whitening Cream For 2,000 Only / Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.