Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music (816 Views)

Mtv Mama Awards 2009(kel, Mi, 2face, Dbanj, Psquare Nominated) / Impressive Naija Sturvs - Asa's new single, Kel's new vid, wale feat L Gaga etc / Ijinle Pam Pam By Knighthouse Ft. Eldee, Kel, YQ & Othello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by jagudaman: 2:29am On Sep 25, 2010
This is an official press release from KEL’s camp announcing the dissolution of hercontract with Capital Hill Music: Rap artiste Kelechi ‘KEL’ Ohia and her management M.et.al Entertainment have announced the official dissolution of KEL’s contract with Capital Hill Music. Although her contract with the label was originally scheduled to end in March 2011, the rap , http://www.jaguda.com/2010/09/24/rapper-kel-parts-ways-with-capital-hill-music/
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by pheesayor(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
I heard this a long time ago
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by 04kaa: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2010
pheesayor:

I heard this a long time ago

what difference does it make if u heard it 75years ago, the point is kel is not as good as they promoted her,
, blaise is the truth!!! wonder why she aint that serious, guess its money issues. grin grin naija music industry does not pay most artist, only a few A-list. B-list and c-list dey suffer well well, u need a 9-5 job to maintain  grin grin
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by Basics007: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2010
Eh ya! So all those nice videos wont be again
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by pheesayor(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
04kaa:

what difference does it make if u heard it 75years ago, the point is kel is not as good as they promoted her,
, blaise is the truth!!! wonder why she aint that serious, guess its money issues. grin grin naija music industry does not pay most artist, only a few A-list. B-list and c-list dey suffer well well, u need a 9-5 job to maintain  grin grin

Remember I opened a thread to ask about blaise, she's not taking this music thingy serious. To me she's the best and there's no doubt Kel isn't that good but when Blaise has refused to do music wetin we wan do? I even sent her a message on facebook months ago and she didn't respond
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by alisigwe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
Kel's nt dat bad! ya'll hating kuz she jst kame 4rm no where and startd ruling.WTF!
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by Fred87(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hell yeah mochedda got dough so she front,blaise is ill but,,,well 4 kel she's part of d available so i listen if nd wen i can.i feel 'am headin for a grammy'.eeezz
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by CLASSIFYD(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yup kel was ova hyped! She hasn't droppd nytn decent since 'waa wa alrite'. Evn 'waa wa alrite' wasnt all dat,i'ld rada watch d vid dan listen to d track.
P.S Mocheddah is nobody witowt knighthouse!
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by semid4lyfe(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2010
Mo'cheddah nor sabi rap jare. Even her singing just dey there
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by goldplated(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

P.S Mocheddah is nobody witowt knighthouse!

Thats true. if she has sense, she should stick with knighthouse, and they release some good stuff. at leats she don popular small, so it will help them sell cd's.
Re: Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music by favouredjb(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
Mocheddah shld stick to singing,and singing alone
I dnt consider her a rapper.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Rock Song Of All Time? / Jay Electronica Ft Jay-z & The Dream-shiny Suit Theory--- Dope! / Does Anybody Have The Link To The Sell-Out Iceberg Slim Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.