Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please I Need Help With My Business Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With My Business Name (278 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My Business Name by gleamforth: 1:30pm On May 20, 2019
I submitted a name to CAC for approval but to my surprise, it was declined.

The name I submitted was GLEAMFORTH LIMITED, but the reason I got in the comment was because a company with the name GLEAMS NIG LIMITED was already registered.

So, I thought maybe because the name was closely related to the already registered company.

I then went to search on the CAC database and to my surprise there are lots of names that looks much identical to GLEAMS NIG LIMITED and yet they approved them.

Please check the two screenshot I uploaded to see what I'm talking about.

My questions now:
1. Does anyone have any idea why the name was rejected?

2. Is there anything I can do about this?

Please, I really need help.

Thanks.

Re: Please I Need Help With My Business Name by kunleweb: 1:35pm On May 20, 2019
If you need good graphic designs. I can help with this..
Re: Please I Need Help With My Business Name by kunleweb: 1:35pm On May 20, 2019
If you need good graphic designs. I can help with this.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Looking For Where To Buy Your Internet Data At Affordable Price ?. / MTN Shares Listed Publicly But Not Tradable Publicly / How To Actually Make Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.