Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Urgent Advice Needed, I Want To Produce My Own Ugu Pods For Planting! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Advice Needed, I Want To Produce My Own Ugu Pods For Planting! (595 Views)

I Have Ugu Pods For Sale At 500/pod / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Ugu Seeds/pods For Sell In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed, I Want To Produce My Own Ugu Pods For Planting! by austinomd(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2019
Good Day All,

Please how many months from planting date does it take for ugu to develop a mature pod, i want to leave my ugu farm for the pods so that i don't have to buy pods for my next planting and i was advised to stop harvesting the leaves after cutting twice for a better chance of developing pods, but i need to know how long it will stay before i can get the pods to know if it will be more cost effective to produce my own pods for planting than to buy pods.

Also is there any special care than the regular maintenance that is required for pods to develop? Like adjustment in manure/fertilizer application, frequency of irrigation, staking, etc any thing that will increase my chances of getting bigger pods.

Please help I'm new in farming and your answers will be a great source of help and encouragement.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, I Want To Produce My Own Ugu Pods For Planting! by Nobody: 2:28am On May 21, 2019
This is good work, friend.

(1) (Reply)

Costa Rica, Panama, And Nicaragua Travelers, Legit Secret Reveled / Cheap Generator For Farm Production / Hass Avocado Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.