Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" (34145 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Tessyama1: 2:41pm On May 20, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is crying out to Nigerians for support of her work and official wellness fund.

According to her, she's dying slowly and also having suicidal thoughts and fear daily. She also called called Iyabo Ojo again for 'destroying' her. 

Read her post below....

"TO MY FANS: I am dying slowly. I can't even step out again stuck in a bed mentally destroyed. Post traumatic stress #PTSD is killing me slowly, suicidal thoughts and fear daily. Just pray for me. I am very sensitive to what is said to me abusively or otherwise. From Davido's insult to ordinary ppl who troll me online. I use my name online, I hide from no one. To the fans who sent me a donation this past weekend, lots of N1-5K, thank you for feeding me and giving me SUPPORT. To @iyaboojofespris's fan who don't know who they are following, Iyabo destroyed me! I lost my name, reputation, $5M in 2 years no longer able to blog or write. I struggle to just post daily. If not for this phone, I may have committed suicide a long time ago. Social media keeps me ALIVE. Though I forced myself to RETIREMENT due to poor health, I will need years of rehabilitation, pls Support my work and Official wellness fund

Donate: 3020832750 First Bank of NIGERIA

PayPal hnnafricanews@live.com

GoFundMe: Link on my bio

Thank you young ppl. I appreciate you. Any amount will help me build my life back and save up for medical care and a new online radio station. They won't hire me here cos NBC has threatened stations as my dad says "They think Kemi will abuse the Presidency." I'm just fighting for the people. Meanwhile the DG of NBC was not paraded when he was arraigned. Modibbo Kawu is accused of diverting N2.5B meant for the digital switch to his friends in bogus contracts. That is why I bring you all this kind of information yet some people tell me to leave public figures alone.
#Kemitalkskemi
#KemiOlunloyo
__

Thank you to all hard working celebrities and numerous fans who have also helped me in the past when I was released January 2018 but didn't know I will feel this kind of Medical ailment. @tontolet
@funkeadesiyan @adeyanjudeji
@iamdencia @yelesho @officiallindaikeji @seyilaw1
Pls read about #PTSD and follow the hashtag. I want to travel to get better care. God bless your donation. I will be back on Instagram on the weekend as I can no longer post on weekdays. I will compile news for you from Fridays to Sundays. I have to rest sedated after reading the news daily.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-am-dying-slowly-and-having-suicidal-thoughts-daily-kemi-olunloyo-cries-out.html

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by iTearHerToto: 2:43pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Brandonx(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2019
grin even kemi wants to trend

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by SageMK: 2:48pm On May 20, 2019
So the gossip crusade she had been spear heading against Linda Ikeji, and Davido didn't generate a dime.

What happened? — I thought she got the attention she badly wanted. Let her go to the bank and cash it out.

Queen of corporate beggers.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Abfinest007(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2019
davido pls do something for her .we don pay evil with evil

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Jayslicky: 2:56pm On May 20, 2019
This her madness is strong, between her and tonto dikeh I don't even know who is more insane.

Nairalanders decide who is more mad.
CLICK like for tonto dikeh, share for kemi olunloyo.

121 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by GISTBL0GGER: 3:04pm On May 20, 2019
cool

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Queenjuliette(f): 3:14pm On May 20, 2019
Hanty Kemi is sensitive to what people say to her, but she is insensitive to what she says to others. Akuko!
well Hard working celebrities Kemi needs your help.
Kemi Biko never think of suicide.

36 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by johnkay1(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2019
Hmmm.... Behind those strong, abusive and logorrhea attitudes portray on social media, you're still pain by the little insults hurled at you to the extent of thinking suicide as an option.

I can only imagine what Tonto Dike is going through behind the door now, despite the strong woman character she's acting.

I beg, Naija People help Aunty Kemi. Even though she has bad mouth, I don't wish her dead.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Hintona(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2019
SageMK:
So the gossip crusade she had been spear heading against Linda Ikeji, and Davido didn't generate a dime.

What happened? — I though she got the attention she badly wanted. Let her go to the bank and cash it out.

Queen of corporate beggers.
Don't you see it isn't attention she needs, HELP she needs help

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Houseofglam7(f): 4:52pm On May 20, 2019
Lord,heal this woman, so we can rest.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Follygunners: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
Davido and Iyabo Ojo right now... grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
It’s obvious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by AceRoyal: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
A frustrated soul most times seek to make others frustrated.
No wonder she's been acting up looking for attention at any cost. undecided

Unfortunately I don't think she'll be missed much if she eventually gets to end her miserable state by committing Harikiri. tongue

The only way to get love is to always give out love. Hate only makes the hate inside of you grown and creates more problems and enemies for you. tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by OKNM: 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
Onpe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by sotall(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin Drama woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by BruncleZuma: 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by UbanmeUdie: 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
shocked

Long over due!

Life goes on for the rest of us.

It is cowardice to announce the thoughts of suicide. The brave just go ahead and do it & make front page on the news daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Timmypromise(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2019
E no concern me
.Rip in advance

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by StarUp: 5:16pm On May 20, 2019
She is now feeling the effect of the seeds she had sown into some people's lives... Whoever cursed her must have used the shell of a snail: husbandless, childless and now mentally ill at old age? Damn... Yoruba people sabi finish pesin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by lasisi69(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by BigNeek(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2019
Is she Tonto's mum? They kinda behave alike? Like madness runs in their....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by chijos12: 5:17pm On May 20, 2019
Eh yah...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by coolfredo(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2019
Sniper is still 500 naira

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by HisMajesty1(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2019
Any conscious person knows that this woman's mind is disturbed all this while and that she was just using those are stories to create sparks in her lonely life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by Gofwane(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
It's quite obvious she's depressed. E good as she confessed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by ajayiopy: 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nice
WHEN YOU DEY DIE? JUST GO TO OGUNPA RIVER DONT BOTHER TO COME TO LAGOS LAGOON
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by loomer: 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
Ode
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On May 20, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos) / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.