Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (98100 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Father Was Released After 22 Years In Prison. His Daughter Could Not Hold It / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Sabby1(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
Our legendary quote has been changed

"Pikin wey say the mama no go sleep, go sleep for prison"

From his mum's and relative appearance, he hasn't been supportive to his family. Now, he has placed them on high jump with hurdles

In conclusion, what you sow you shall reap

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by XaintJoel20: 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
blesson04:

But Rick Ross and many other American Rappers has Sang about DRUG and yet they weren't "Arrested" or "Imprisoned", our point of view is too LOW

Na so "NIGERIAN LAWYER" Go dey assure you EVERYTHING Is Under Control Till You Land In Jail.

Me: Naira Marley who inspired you on the song

Naira Marley:

I guess you haven't been following the story.
a laptop with glaring evidence of fraud was found in his possession and that will be used an evidence against him in the court, though he is denying that it's belong to him, that he borrowed it.
The gut shot himself in the head. you

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by MartinsD12(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/naira-marleys-mother-in-tears-as-efcc.html?m=1

This should be a lesson to all on social media mind how you support negative social vices on social media, this naira Marley put himself in trouble by supporting yahoo boys and also going ahead to say all sort of nonsense supporting financial crime, I thought he had God father or powers from high places now see even the yahoo boys have abondon him
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Topmaike007(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

What is the difference between people doing yahoo and evans. Fraud, ritual killing, kidnapping, embezzlement are all birds of a feather.
bro don't mind him joor let him be justifying crime

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by IamSoProlific: 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Okuda:

how old are you? you talk and reason like a girl in ss2

God bless you bro.

I wanted to mention the gal, but I thought to myself, why should I waste my energy on a tiny looking thing, cus definitely that's how she looks in real life.

I know her type. The only thing big about them is their egg-rotten mouth. Tiny and small sized as larva.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by bettercreature(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
meobizy:
What is a Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Speedy Darlington, Broda Shaggi, Mama Tobi etc?
I'm still waiting for a Cristiano Pogba.
It seems these Nigerian boys have no inspiration for proper stage names anymore.
I am appaled.
Let the guy serve time in prison.
I am very sure his craft will grow while there.
It won't change the error of his ways but at least it will give him some time to reflect and think.
He has been released this afternoon
Majority of those musicians are into fraud they are just using music as a cover up
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
He has been released on bail
Nairaslowlander.com
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Topmaike007(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Sabby1:

From his mum's and relative appearance, he hasn't been supportive to his family. Now, he has placed them on high jump with hurdles

Big time

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Poor old woman. Lawyers will milk her dry. She will sale her last wrapper,her farmland and everything she has just so the silly boy can regain his freedom ;- mothers love deep like that.

Before you start misbehaving online or offline, pause for a moment and think about your loved ones especially your mother.

Bad child. Wish i can Spank him from my phone screen. For the sake of the old woman, may grace and mercy locate him.

With all the music videos & video vixens he has been doing, the Mother looks poor like a pepper seller. Not just talking about clothes, but look at her very well. She is really suffering.

They will do yahoo & carry babes in V.I, Ikoyi, Phase I, meanwhile their mother is suffering. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2019
The person o feel for is rugged man... Because no matter how many interviews he gives saying he didn't have e this guy arrested nothing no one will believe him . He will always be seen as an el rata

And no one likes a rat

No one gives refuge to a rat

Run run lil rat the goons in black coming for you angry
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Naira Marley is innocent of all charges levied against him.

If Lucky Igbinedion can be cut loose from the grip of EFCC, then Naira Marley's case is crap.

Until the EFCC arraigns and nails the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adams Oshiomole, Babachair Lawal, and the host of other notorious criminals in our political space especially the APC squad of stealing machineries, I won't in any way count the PERSECUTION of this young lad a plus on the part of the EFCC.

I know Naira Marley was careless but he is too small to serve a scapegoat. The guy no even reach the size of a scapekid.

I however do not support any form of crime.
Say no to cultism!
Say no to crime!
Say no to fraud!

If u b poor man pikin just do ya hustle on low key so that them no go naked u for market square.

That's the reason all u kids should shut the hell up when on social media

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2019
idonhammer:

Sweet girl with soft heart bwest...abeg in-box me make I tell you something.
Fixed angry
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by captianfreeman(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
The stewpid boy just put his mother through unnecessary pain. undecided
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
989900:
Never heard about him, now they've made him famous.

E don hammer.
Yeah,him done hammer for prison.. undecided
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by mvem(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Nigeria is a stupid country. He will still come out of prison after any jail term and continue the same yahoo yahoo.. He will teach people in prisons how to run it smoothly. Una think say una wise abi. The worst scammers APC and PDP are out there.. And what they wanna do is damage this boy's life. God punish Nigeria. *spits*
..where do you stand ...are you saying internet fraud is very right if yes then you can kindly join up....using corruption as an excuse for internet fraud is lame ...so you become a criminal and your excuse is the government does worst..wrong is wrong, you can follow suit in solidarity to him since you fancy internet fraud than spitting around ...naija mentality !!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by blackmantis: 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I guess you haven't been following the story.
a laptop with glaring evidence of fraud was found in his possession and that will be used an evidence against him in the court, though he is denying that it's belong to him, that he borrowed it.
The gut shot himself in the head. you

If he was humble and not bragging how he was locked up many times abroad. I don't think he would have been arranged.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by wunaESQ(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
it is one thing to commit crime and it's another thing to glorify crime. Las Las he will be alright... na 10 days now.. dem go give am bail
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Cuteogbus: 4:26pm On May 20, 2019
Is selling drug the same as stealing the money of individuals??.. Get sense small naa
blesson04:

But Rick Ross and many other American Rappers has Sang about DRUG and yet they weren't "Arrested" or "Imprisoned", our point of view is too LOW

Na so "NIGERIAN LAWYER" Go dey assure you EVERYTHING Is Under Control Till You Land In Jail.

Naira Marley:

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:
The person o feel for is rugged man... Because no matter how many interviews he gives saying he didn't have e this guy arrested nothing no one will believe him . He will always be seen as an el rata

And no one likes a rat

No one gives refuge to a rat

Run run lil rat the goons in black coming for you angry
Seems you done too dey watch too many movies..

Goons ko, Gooners ni..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
blesson04:

Naira Marley:

They found evidence of fraud on his laptop.

Many American musicians have done time for crime.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Holyhead(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2019
My WhatsApp status Dey updated pass nairaland
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Adewumi2888(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2019
He has just been granted bail
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by kingkuntaval: 4:36pm On May 20, 2019
Cadec007:
lol, he sang a song appreciating 'yahoo' as a legal business.....

But that isn't the main issue, he did not only stop there.. He even came online to support and glorify the trade... Anyways be thought because SARS could be controlled from lagos he was invincible... He completely forgot that EFCC are 'federal troops' .. Lol

So EFCC cannot be controlled abi??
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by DonBenny77(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2019
foolish boy, disgracing his mum internationally

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 20, 2019
Sabby1:

shut up he has been released on bail..... team hard-work pays where all of una dey
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Skyfornia(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2019
Stay there be yarning dusts...he is innocent cause you are the chief judge abi? This is a warning to anyone involved in any crime. Say no crime!!

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Naira Marley is innocent of all charges levied against him.

If Lucky Igbinedion can be cut loose from the grip of EFCC, then Naira Marley's case is crap.

Until the EFCC arraigns and nails the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adams Oshiomole, Babachair Lawal, and the host of other notorious criminals in our political space especially the APC squad of stealing machineries, I won't in any way count the PERSECUTION of this young lad a plus on the part of the EFCC.

I know Naira Marley was careless but he is too small to serve a scapegoat. The guy no even reach the size of a scapekid.

I however do not support any form of crime.
Say no to cultism!
Say no to crime!
Say no to fraud!

If u b poor man pikin just do ya hustle on low key so that them no go naked u for market square.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
kingkuntaval:

So EFCC cannot be controlled abi??
illiterate plenty for nairaland........u get time brother ...u for jez overlook am
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by emilyone(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2019
blackmantis:
When they arrested him
What exactly were they arrested for?
How come he's the only one being taken to court what happened to the others?
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by deltateam: 4:40pm On May 20, 2019
Harrymig1:
This is really sad, I hope others learn from it

Hehehe. This could be a remake of his music video, "Am I a Yahoo boy?"

Remember he was arrested and later released there. Let's see how it goes.

He thought he was untouchable.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by khalids: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
blesson04:

Naira Marley:

Was he arrested for the song or for actually committing the crime......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.