Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe (44706 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
ode,your mates are doing something useful with their lives you are here composing fake tales. Joblessness is really telling on you. Guinea cow

Shebi the ashawo you hired have left you cheesy
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:39pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

And you that have spent more time than others viewing and commenting on fake tales, how useful are you?
foolish goat,am at home after closing from the days work. I have the rest of the evening to trash ur dumb asss and put some sense into ur dumb skull. Odoyor
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Victorclean1: 10:34am On May 22, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
blackslayer:

Liar!!!! It is second longest most venomous after king cobra!!!

Black mamba: It is a very dangerous snake and will easily kill people within a single bite. Black mamba has high dangerous venom while it is compared with King cobra due to it includes of very dangerous elements such as cardiotoxins, calciseptine and neurotoxins.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.