Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison (41282 Views)

Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:55am On May 22, 2019
fernandez1:
Imagine same video that landed the guy in efcc just made him rich....destiny can never be change but can be delay by man.....inside life, four corners wall.....

Thunder strike you and Naira Marley..... Idiotic scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by fernandez1(m): 5:24am On May 22, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Thunder strike you and Naira Marley..... Idiotic scammers

The way he will strike u and ur entire generation..... Fool stoolpid
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Ohraykon: 4:12am On May 23, 2019
post=78563439:
Someone that wrote EFCC special invitation with his song should be ready to eat the hot yam on fire......Hyccon!

He is learning his lesson the hard way...and if he continues in his yahoo lifestyle, more lessons coming his way!

9ice his mentor in glorifying yahoo guys in his songs, kept quiet throughout Naira's ordeal!
It was 9ice's name and music (Living things) he was mentioning in custody, that was what gave him the inspiration.

See youths on Nairaland supporting and glorifying crime!
Shameless animals.
Shame on you all.

SAY NO TO FRAUD!

mumu is buhari not a yahoo man anufia!!! grin
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
mrbock:

I have listened to the song several times. I can't still point out where he promoted yahoo .

the song sounds like a freestyle in my opinion

Please watch the video severally as well and avoid focusing on those Vixens. Then you will be able to see his craft in enlisting people for fraud. He even succeeded in pushing the fact that SARS are irrelevant as they can be easily bought over. In a nutshell, the road is clear for any Nigerian youth to engage in fraud.

According to same music of his; Pastors, Imams, Government and others are all fraudulent, which implies "why not engage in fraud too?". But he tried twisting it at the end that he isn't a fraudster (Yahoo Boy), same way his collaborator (Zlatan) concluded, despite claiming to be a friend of Yahoo Boys.

Of course, he actually knew what he was doing; Posting it on Social Media, Singing about it, and even Making a Video for it. That is apart from the fact his history is characterized with theft and rape allegations. But I don't think he had the foresight of the devastating effect of his vision. It is as potent as successfully producing a fraudster in every Nigerian home, south-west in particular over a period of time, courtesy of other poor artists that will join his league to make it in their career as well.

With that in place, families would start experiencing loss of hard-earned money from their bank accounts, illegal sales of their family houses and other precious properties, strange illness/death of some of their daughters, and other atrocities; yet committed by a member of their family and not an outsider. By that time, fathers will get tired of jailing/disowning their children. This is not an exaggeration but a tip of the iceberg.

The guy really has a talent that would influence a lot of youths. I just pray he deploys it on a good cause, or at least on entertainment and not on crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.