Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Scam Alert!!! Please Run - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scam Alert!!! Please Run (690 Views)

SCAM Alert: Forecastr.com Are Fraud Site / Betting Scam Alert / Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Onlineguru19: 4:01pm On May 20, 2019
Hello house

There is this guy called Fhenzar with full name Akanmu Andrew with Facebook profile name..Ahakhamu Aandrew.

This guy is a full professional scammer, he will keep posting fake Tennis results on his Facebook wall just to convince you then if you eventually subscribe to his fake Tennis predictions, the rest na OYO.

This idiot duped me my hard earned money and till this moment am still regretting it all.

Just want to share this for some of us who likes betting.... please and please never you fall for this criminal.

Lastly please if anyone knows how to take this guys Facebook profile down... l Need your suggestions please.
Facebook should not allow criminals as this Andrew to keep using it's platform to defraud people.

This guy must go down.

Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by respect80(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2019
Onlineguru19:
Hello house

There is this guy called Fhenzar with full name Akanmu Andrew with Facebook profile name..Ahakhamu Aandrew.

This guy is a full professional scammer, he will keep posting fake Tennis results on his Facebook wall just to convince you then if you eventually subscribe to his fake Tennis predictions, the rest na OYO.

This idiot duped me my hard earned money and till this moment am still regretting it all.

Just want to share this for some of us who likes betting.... please and please never you fall for this criminal.

Lastly please if anyone knows how to take this guys Facebook profile down... l Need your suggestions please.
Facebook should not allow criminals as this Andrew to keep using it's platform to defraud people.

This guy must go down.

Thanks.
Take heart bro. You made a big mistake by patronizing those f00ls advertising themselves as fix match agents.

I hope you will be wiser henceforth cos those fellows are as fake as the word "fake" itself.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Onlineguru19: 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
respect80:

Take heart bro. You made a big mistake by patronizing those f00ls advertising themselves as fix match agents.

I hope you will be wiser henceforth cos those fellows are as fake as the word "fake" itself.

I just need suggestions on how to take this idiot down. At least to prevent people from falling this criminal again.

This is his details 0091720516 access bank, Akanmu Andrew

So painful.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by respect80(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
Onlineguru19:

I just need suggestions on how to take this idiot down. At least to prevent people from falling this criminal again.

This is his details 0091720516 access bank, Akanmu Andrew

So painful.
I think it's high time EFCC rise up and have a section that is capable of tackling minor crimes like this one. A stitch in time they say saves nine.

If you are on Twitter, kindly share your plight there and tag EFCC, but be ready to hear some who will call you lazy, greedy etc but notwithstanding, Twitter is a better platform for this kind of situation...
It's not like I'm sure they will attend to your situation but if it's not given negligence, that account number there is good enough to get him...

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Onlineguru19: 5:47pm On May 20, 2019
respect80:

I think it's high time EFCC rise up and have a section that is capable of tackling minor crimes like this one. A stitch in time they say saves nine.

If you are on Twitter, kindly share your plight there and tag EFCC, but be ready to hear some who will call you lazy, greedy etc but notwithstanding, Twitter is a better platform for this kind of situation...
It's not like I'm sure they will attend to your situation but if it's not given negligence, that account number there is good enough to get him...

Thanks brother. I really appreciate. I only have a single motive and it must be achieved despite whatever insult I get. I don't want to see another fellow to fall for this clodpate.

Fhenzar must go down.!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by respect80(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2019
Onlineguru19:

Thanks brother. I really appreciate. I only have a single motive and it must be achieved despite whatever insult I get. I don't want to see another fellow to fall for this clodpate.

Fhenzar must go down.!!!!!!!
I have been a victim twice to a Nigerian source and a foreign source as well...
Though after the first one I vowed never to attempt buying a game again until a well respected friend of mine motivated me to try the foreign source and I ended up loosing about 26 euro to the guy.
Surprisingly, the foreign source guy usually post some free games on his Facebook page like 4 or 5 odds but I wasn't even lucky enough to come across it because I traveled to the village that very moment to oversee a project and the internet network there is just limited to some areas where u can stand to access it.
And he normally post the game at very odd hour and very close to the kick off time.
Considering how consistent he was predicting the free games and winning I decided to give him a try but I was scammed.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Onlineguru19: 6:32pm On May 20, 2019
respect80:

I have been a victim twice to a Nigerian source and a foreign source as well...
Though after the first one I vowed never to attempt buying a game again until a well respected friend of mine motivated me to try the foreign source and I ended up loosing about 26 euro to the guy.
Surprisingly, the foreign source guy usually post some free games on his Facebook page like 4 or 5 odds but I wasn't even lucky enough to come across it because I traveled to the village that very moment to oversee a project and the internet network there is just limited to some areas where u can stand to access it.
And he normally post the game at very odd hour and very close to the kick off time.
Considering how consistent he was predicting the free games and winning I decided to give him a try but I was scammed.

It's crazy.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by respect80(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
Onlineguru19:

It's crazy.
Truly.
Instead of buying fixed match these days I will use the money to select big odds and play 2 to come in sports just like we play in virtual
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Nobody: 1:10am On May 21, 2019
Everything feels nice.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by chuks04: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Guys please run, this mad clodpate is the biggest Scammer I ve ever seen.

He keeps changing his Facebook name Instagram name.
His new Facebook name now is horlajide andrule

Am very sure that he will soon meet his Waterloo.

Karma will always comes around at the right hour.

Cheers
Re: Scam Alert!!! Please Run by Duzt: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
u are a liar bro. Akanmu Andrew is not a scammer. He predicts and sells game not even a fixed match seller. Maybe his game cast when you subscribe doesn't makes him a scammer. I have been following him for more than a year now and he is good in tennis prediction. Don't spoil as good man's name

(1) (Reply)

Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Dropped By Supersport.. / Mikel Obi And His Beautiful Family Enjoy A Stroll Together (photos) / Value Soccer Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.