Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah (7448 Views)

Bleep / Excuitive Mini Flat @ Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah. 350k / Two Bedroom House For Sale In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah by missy06(f): 1:21pm On May 04, 2007
I'm looking at investing in a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in Abraham Adesanya Estate.

I'm told it's in Lekki or Ajah, not sure which exactly. The 2 bed is going for about 7.5m and the 3 bed 9.5m, anyone know much about this area, the props and any disadvantages of the area?
Re: Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah by scopido(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2007
Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate is at Ajah axis it is at after Ajah bus stop,not too far to Ajah.the houss there are mainlly bungalow comprises of 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom.It is fenced round with 2 major gates one is clossed why the other one is the main entrance to the estate and hase the cooperate securities that guard the estate.Itn is really nice you want to invest there,properties apreciates in A.A.H.E very fast,formally the main lanlord that bourght the houses bourght for like 1m and 1.5m,that was 5,6, years ago but now a 3 bedroom cost up to 10 to 15 m while 2 bedroom cost 8m to 12 depend on the finishing.I can get what you want if really want.femi 08033834432

1 Like

Re: Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah by missy06(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2007
Scopido thanks for your feedback. You mentioned that you can get me what I want, are you an estate agent or you want to act as a property finder? smiley

I've just joined the site and just getting familiar with who's who, their expertise and experiences!
Re: Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah by rakumiii(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
missy06:
Scopido thanks for your feedback. You mentioned that you can get me what I want, are you an estate agent or you want to act as a property finder? smiley

I've just joined the site and just getting familiar with who's who, their expertise and experiences!

Did you eventually get this property? I hope you did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. / Mab Global Estate Abuja (gwarinpa And Life Camp Extension) / Houses For Rent In Asaba Delta State, By Psv Consult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.