Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos (31357 Views)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Bighead9: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Thebwoy:

Close ur mouth b4 flies go enter

You see any Aba made (fake) stuffs for here, weting you find come here?

1 Like

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Agugbadin: 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
brainpulse:
Thank God, I will rather buy this than buy innonosense

INNOSON are China CKD assembled in Nnewi Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Agugbadin: 8:07pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
Everyone want to chop From our oyel money and very soon this oyinbo will be insulting us

Think before you post
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by gnykelly(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
lipsrsealed thunder fire all of them. They won't teach us how to make our own made in Nigeria car instead they will bring nonsense to us. If I become Nigeria president I will ban all this useless car. And we will develop our own car.

What a nonsense

China was not taught how to manufacture cars... They simply copy companies that brought production to their country and did it better than them

3 Likes

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Mode86: 8:13pm On May 20, 2019
Good one. Hope the price is friendly
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2019
Agugbadin:

Think before you post
is it your think
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Pat081: 8:40pm On May 20, 2019
post=78565607:
This is a very good news.

MORE jobs to the populace.

Innoson Motors should step up also, Supporting our Local brand is the way to move forward.
Very good news bros , I think they shuld make it low cost for civil service like Indian do

2 Likes

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Gabson001(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
The op of these days dey smoke? Them just de folo people drag FTC
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by yeman1(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by fabienjoe: 9:22pm On May 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
lipsrsealed thunder fire all of them. They won't teach us how to make our own made in Nigeria car instead they will bring nonsense to us. If I become Nigeria president I will ban all this useless car. And we will develop our own car.

What a nonsense

And you think you're smart? Who taught the Japanese? Who is copying for the Chinese? This is the problem of Africa...waiting to be 'helped' in everything. No serious nation waits to be helped. They set out a plan and follow it up, evaluating met targets and adjusting them as they go along. It involves discipline, dedication, hardwork and forthrightness...not corruption, nepotism, tribalism..No one will teach you how to produce a car or anything for that matter for the simple fact that it not a secret. The science is known. You only need to plan and follow up your plan conscientiously to develop your country..

1 Like

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 9:28pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
Everyone want to chop From our oyel money and very soon this oyinbo will be insulting us
bros if u not from nigerD,dont claim "your oil".leave them to their resource.i can only assume one region that can lay this claim when them no even get ordinary palm oil

1 Like

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by fabienjoe: 9:35pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:

Grand delusion! You honestly believe the world gives a damn about your oil money? How has oil helped the purchasing power of the average Nigerian? You've forgotten that BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Range Rover, Koinessong, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lexus, etc are produced and mostly sold in countries whose economies are not based on oil? How many Nigerians can even afford the cheap HR-V? Stop deluding yourself. Oil has tanked. It has no future. If oil is the reason, Honda won't be investing here at this time. Nigeria must brace for a low carbon future.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by fabienjoe: 9:41pm On May 20, 2019
gnykelly:

China was not taught how to manufacture cars... They simply copy companies that brought production to their country and did it better than them

They copied, no doubt...not sure about doing it better..
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On May 20, 2019
Toyota needs to do follow follow....... The 1st car they need to assemble is the Toyota C-HR.........

It would sell like hot puff puff.........
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On May 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
And u have a phone,
Sub
And check and spam nairaland constantly
So food is yur problem
You are nothing but a bastardised scammer

Anyone feeling down and depressed, that refused to go work...... Is simply not to eat......

Because if the giver felt down and depressed too and refused to go to work....... He/She would also have no money to dash away........
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by 400billionman: 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
crafteck:
Is d price next level friendly

You mean Boko Haram friendly or Herdsmen friendly ?

Expatiate Intoto..
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by uuzba(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
Bighead9:
INNOSON motors should learn from Honda. They just admitted that the Cars are assembled in Nigeria. If it were INNOSON, they would've claimed the Cars are Naija made.
You are dancing as if it is new scientific discovery.
Shey Nigeria used to assemble Peugeot in the 70's and 80's.
Why are we still learning work in 2019?
We no supposed dey make flying cars by now?
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by rinzaugustine: 10:21pm On May 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The all-new Honda HR-V SUV now being locally assembled at the Honda Automobile Western Africa Limited plant in Otta, Ogun State has been presented to the public at a funfair event held at Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Dignatories that witnessed the event included NADDC management team led by the Director General, Mr. Jelani Aliyu, MFR. Others were the Japanese Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Yukata Kikuta, CEOs of numerous companies and the mass media.

The all-new HR-V was presented to the public by the Managing Director of Honda W. A. Limited, Mr. Akihiro Daido assisted by the Sales Lead, Mr. Remi Adams.

The HR-V has some unique eye-popping features including dynamic styling with LED lights, comfortable and stylish interior, magic seats, electric parking brake and brake hold, auto retractable side mirrors, panoramic sunroof, smart entry and push start button amongst others.

Its 1.8 litre engine is fuel efficient as it is engineered to cover a distance of 16 kilometers per litre of petrol. It also has all-round safety protection for the occupants as well as a collision defense mechanism.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-z7rIbjTY6kU/XOHTotb_5VI/AAAAAAAAbhs/99_2SVQ4aBg-nsNBDT_RHKoov8D5D9LSQCLcBGAs/s1600/59948961_2137048403059876_2249940041306472448_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-AWmg89uwhCA/XOHTolfOisI/AAAAAAAAbho/f1LMULZuauQm_TWa8mneQYle8_u8x9xpQCLcBGAs/s1600/59952237_2137048573059859_2687910492273377280_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4BoUiZ6xX84/XOHTpNsPD6I/AAAAAAAAbhw/iZz2g1nGKbgpwzfQqyNFDDfh7LQhIfx2gCLcBGAs/s1600/59953045_2137048476393202_8318630316889604096_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/honda-launches-nigerian-assembled-hr-v.html

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by 400billionman: 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
This motor small nah.

See the origin of the model for those calling out innoson.

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by gnykelly(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2019
fabienjoe:

They copied, no doubt...not sure about doing it better..
Look at the case of hauwei... They're the only one with the 5G equipment
Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by victor8269: 5:23am On May 21, 2019
brainpulse:
Yoruba and bitterness. Demon loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos by ceaser: 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
brainpulse:

I will definitely have an Innoson vehicle in my fleet. I just wanna have that nice feeling of supporting local content.

But the OP did not do justice to his post. Inadequate pictures and no expected, or at least an estimated starting price tag.

The car makes some sense too. 1.8 litres is not bad for a cross over. The corollas and primeras have 1.6L, 1.8L and 2.0L trims and those small engines boast good mileage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With These Ideas, You Can Turn Your Old Cars Into Treasures / OOU Campus Shuttle driver Using A Spoon To Start His Bus / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.