Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed (6394 Views)

Siteground Web Hosting Review 2021: The Pros And Cons (+discount Code) / Qservers Web Hosting Review / Review Needed On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed by MeetWagon: 10:00am On May 12, 2020
I've never done reviews for hosting servers, but I'll write my opinion about this service. I used their hosting for 2 years and faced a number of problems:
1. There's NO notification of problems on the site.
2. Poor quality DDoS protection.
3. Disgusting technical support.
4. High hosting prices.
I switched to the most popular hosting, of course their prices are much higher, but I learned to save money thanks to https://host.discount they have a large number of coupons for various hosting services and the monthly fee for renting the site is 36.6% more than I paid Zillion King, but the quality is 10 times better and I haven't met any problems with the site. Don't skimp on the quality of the product.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Definetech56:

Which risk man, You haven't use the hosting company before and you are saying trash.. , Ignorance will not finish una.... You are a Nigerian, change your reasoning, appreciate Nigerians company, Your wife and kid will still land in this country remember, if you continue to talk shit about Nigeria, how will you yourself and your sense grow, what if Foreign country ban Nigerian from using their services like USA is trying to ban China Huawei from selling their products /inventions to them, what will you do Upgrade your sense and stop thinking like a dullard that always shout foreign stuff.. Stop Hype, Stop glorifying the white... Nigeria is a great Nation, Zillion King Hosting is the best hosting company.. NOTE THAT

Someone told me it's wrong to use a Nigerian hosting service with a international domain service, he says the traffic will only be coming from Nigeria (I don't want that)
Re: How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed by Googleads84(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Someone told me it's wrong to use a Nigerian hosting service with a international domain service, he says the traffic will only be coming from Nigeria (I don't want that)

Hello,

It is quite unfortunate that the person doesn't know about hosting,

If you register the website domain name and hosting with Nigeria Hosting Company, your website will be accessible globally, traffic will be coming from all countries that is if someone from that particular country knows your website and he is willing to access it....

389 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed by Web388(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Webmasters Really Lazy? / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Hi Devs , See What I Won ( New Survey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.